Older Hotwives?

My wife is over 50 years old. She was completely changed by the cuckold lifestyle. She feel young and independent again. She loves the energy of his younger lovers, sees the desire in their eyes and does everything to make them feel good with her. Nice to see it blooming again! :love:

View attachment 1949487View attachment 1949488View attachment 1949492View attachment 1949497View attachment 1949501
Love to watch a younger man having his way with her naked body, fucking her like a ragdoll till she is totally exhausted and curled in a trembling fetal position unable to stop waves of orgasm

hello beautiful from Croatia, we have been married for 50 years, my wife became a hot woman at 50, I didn't ask her before, but she is very attractive and I think she has had other men. We started swinging in 50 teams and from then on she liked other dicks. She especially started to enjoy it after menopause, because she loves being filled without worrying about being pregnant. Now she is 70 and still uses aids, she masturbates regularly. I read that even at that age, both women and men need regular discharge for psychophysical health
Gorgeous pussy yum 👅😋😍

Reactions: Desejo de corno
When.my wife turned45 she changed for the better. She transferred for work. I stayed till
Our house was sold
. I.told her I know you ll be alome just be carefull.I visitec her once a month..She changed alot her clothes heels makeup she eve. Had her esrs pierced 2 more times so she was wearimg 4 earrings. EVERYTHING changed when i moved there 3 montbs later i had a new totally changed wife revealing outfits ,anew sexually attitude She became a hotwife and now dates two guys and she wezrs CFM.OUTFITS alot
Our prize for having stuck to them for so many years! Would love to exchange stories PM

Wife 62, only started sharing her when she was 60
View attachment 1983016View attachment 1983019
Congratulations! You are never to old to run for president.... or become a cuck! Does it still turn you on as much as it did (the fantasy) 10 or 20 yrs ago? I feel that I am more in control of myself. She is the one that has become less selective about who to fuck.