Hot wives on vacation

May is going on a cruise in a few weeks with her long time girlfriends to celebrate their birthdays. These are the same girlfriends who set up her bachelorette party years ago where she got fucked by a male stripper or two. May is easily the best looking woman in her group. It will be interesting to see if anything happens, and if her friends film her.

I can see her getting drunk and her girlfriends encouraging her to walk up to some random guy, tell him she wants to suck his cock, and take him back to their cabin. Hell, I can see them sitting around watching May get fucked and them rooting her on.

We go on a good number of cruises.....together. In fact I recently bought lube and condoms for a trip the two of us are going on in April. I was just looking in the drawer we keep them in and noticed most weren't there. So I checked the bag May is starting to pack, and found them there. I asked her about it and she said she is taking them for her cruise....just in case, with a little grin on her face.

Attachments

• MayStartSuck.jpg
    MayStartSuck.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
My wife. It was her best vacation in Dubai for 23 days. We went there without our child. We found two new bulls for threesome, plus my wife played saperate with them. The last six days of our vacation, her regular bull came to Dubai too. With new bull, my wife changed her mind about sizes. She didn't like huge ones but this time she tried 9inch and thick one and she loved it.

Attachments

• 20240221_210527_Gallery.jpg
    20240221_210527_Gallery.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 20240221_210439_Gallery.jpg
    20240221_210439_Gallery.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 305