Hotel fun

ayalarosie

Female
Mar 21, 2023
So we decided to have a short getaway. We left Thursday evening and got back home last night. Booked a hotel by the beach last minute and just wanted a quick relaxing time away.

As soon as we got to the hotel, we took a drive around town, went to the beach and let the kids play out there. We went out to dinner and back to the hotel. It's dark, but I wanted to go to the pool since it was heated. The kids were tired and went off to sleep, hubby stayed with them in the room.

I'm just kind of floating and swimming a little in the pool, and a quite handsome man starts to chat. Asking what brought me to town and such. He's staying there a few days for work. He's funny, charming, and just nice to talk to. He gets close next to me as we keep chatting. I notice he keeps checking out my cleavage. He asks where my husband is, since he sees my ring. I tell him he's up in the room asleep. He says a beautiful woman like me shouldn't be left alone, or a man on business might take her for a night, as he smiles at me. I say, is that so? What would a man like that do, as I place my hand on his outer thigh. He begins to say, he's more of a show not tell kind of guy and takes my hand and places it on his cock, which is very hard. I wrap my hand around it and stroke it a bit. He then grabbed the top of my bathing suit and pulled my tits out. He said he's been wanting to see them as soon as he saw me. He bent down and licked and teased each nipple, which made me moan a little. He said, if I want to know what a man like that would do, then I should follow him to his room, which made me stroke his dick even more.
We both got out, dried off a bit and went straight to his room. As soon as we closed his door, he pushed me down on my knees and pulled his shorts down, making his hard cock pop out. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock down my throat. It was suck a turn on. I'm gagging on his cock, as he fucks my mouth. He gets close to cumming but was able to hold back. He took my bathing suit off and began worshipping my tits. Pushed me on the bed and began kissing and licking all of my body. Making me squirm until he finally started eating my pussy. I was so wet. I told him I wanted his cock in me so bad. He got up and it slid in so easily. He started fucking me hard, and it didn't take long until he came deep inside me.
We both fell asleep, after an hour I was woken up to him sucking on my tits. I was definitely very turned on still and his dick was very hard. This time I climbed on top of him and slid my pussy down on his cock. Grinding my pussy on his cock, riding it..my tits were bouncing in his face. He started getting close to cumming and said he wanted to cum on my face and tits. So I got off, laid down and he slid his dick between my tits. Fucking them he started to cum and show the rest on my face. I wiped it up and licked it all up. It was a little after midnight and I got dressed and headed back to my room to snuggle up with hubby:)

So we decided to have a short getaway. We left Thursday evening and got back home last night. Booked a hotel by the beach last minute and just wanted a quick relaxing time away.

As soon as we got to the hotel, we took a drive around town, went to the beach and let the kids play out there. We went out to dinner and back to the hotel. It's dark, but I wanted to go to the pool since it was heated. The kids were tired and went off to sleep, hubby stayed with them in the room.

I'm just kind of floating and swimming a little in the pool, and a quite handsome man starts to chat. Asking what brought me to town and such. He's staying there a few days for work. He's funny, charming, and just nice to talk to. He gets close next to me as we keep chatting. I notice he keeps checking out my cleavage. He asks where my husband is, since he sees my ring. I tell him he's up in the room asleep. He says a beautiful woman like me shouldn't be left alone, or a man on business might take her for a night, as he smiles at me. I say, is that so? What would a man like that do, as I place my hand on his outer thigh. He begins to say, he's more of a show not tell kind of guy and takes my hand and places it on his cock, which is very hard. I wrap my hand around it and stroke it a bit. He then grabbed the top of my bathing suit and pulled my tits out. He said he's been wanting to see them as soon as he saw me. He bent down and licked and teased each nipple, which made me moan a little. He said, if I want to know what a man like that would do, then I should follow him to his room, which made me stroke his dick even more.
We both got out, dried off a bit and went straight to his room. As soon as we closed his door, he pushed me down on my knees and pulled his shorts down, making his hard cock pop out. He grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock down my throat. It was suck a turn on. I'm gagging on his cock, as he fucks my mouth. He gets close to cumming but was able to hold back. He took my bathing suit off and began worshipping my tits. Pushed me on the bed and began kissing and licking all of my body. Making me squirm until he finally started eating my pussy. I was so wet. I told him I wanted his cock in me so bad. He got up and it slid in so easily. He started fucking me hard, and it didn't take long until he came deep inside me.
We both fell asleep, after an hour I was woken up to him sucking on my tits. I was definitely very turned on still and his dick was very hard. This time I climbed on top of him and slid my pussy down on his cock. Grinding my pussy on his cock, riding it..my tits were bouncing in his face. He started getting close to cumming and said he wanted to cum on my face and tits. So I got off, laid down and he slid his dick between my tits. Fucking them he started to cum and show the rest on my face. I wiped it up and licked it all up. It was a little after midnight and I got dressed and headed back to my room to snuggle up with hubby:)
You are an incredible considerate wife. I am so envious that you didn’t return to me so I could lick you clean before you went back to hubby

Reactions: ayalarosie

Sounds like a great night

The perfect wife mmmmmm x

What A Good

What A Good Girl …; )<~~

Love this story! So Hott to read and can only wish it was me! Thank You! More please

Similar experience in St Marteens with night clerk. Arrived about 6 that afternoon after a long flight and lost luggage from Atlanta. He was coming on duty and flirted with wife a bit, as she flirted back. Got to our room, went out for dinner, on way back she told me she might visit with him if he was there, that he was kindof cute..well, handsome..Fine we me, we have played before and had great times. Got to small lobby, and she said in front of me, I will be there in a minute, going to visit with Allen.
Twenty minutes later she came back, smiling, saying he is very very polite and nice, but did compliment me on my looks which made me feel good. I suggested she put her bikini on and go back by him to the pool. I could see the pool from our ground floor room, and watched as she stretched out on the lounge chair. As I guessed, he was soon there visiting with her..when she got up, he walked with her to the gate, opened it, and took her hand.
She came to the room all excited that he took her hand, and had flirted much more by the pool. I suggested she put on her short jean skirt and top and go visit. Hesitant at first, she finally said "why not, need to get to know the natives"..She dressed, freshened up, kissed me good bye and left. Soon it was 30 minutes, then an hour later so I knew something was up.
She opened the door and said she need to use the restroom to fix her hair. Her story was they chatted in the lobby,, not busy, so he asked if she wanted to see his secret place to view the moon and ocean..it was up the stairs to the rooftop with a full moon. She said he took her hand, then put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. He asked for a kiss, and they ended up kissing softly and first, then french kissing. He told her he would be back in a second, and ran down the steps, bringing back a few towels..he laid them on the concrete and took her hand and guided her to the floor. She was on her back, a towel for a pillow while he started rubbing her legs, she opened them for him and told him she forgot to wear panties, an invitation to feel her pussy..she said she got real real wet when he rubbed his finger between her lips, kissing her all the time.
He told her he had a nice place, pulled her up, took her downstairs and got another key, leading her to a beautiful room with a poster bed, couch etc. They got there, began kissing and touching again. He sat on couch and she got on her knees, unbuckled his slacks and pulled them down and took his cock out. She said it was hard as a rock, quite nice, a bit bigger than me, probably 8 inches. Sucking him, she said his precum was very very tasty and she could feel the pulse in his cock.
Standing up, she lifted her skirt up and moving over him, opened her legs, grabbed his cock, and slowly sat down on it until he was completely in her. She moved up and down on him a few times until her picked her up, cock still in her, and laid her on the bed.She said he was a perfect lover, going slowly, kissing her all the time..she wrapped her legs around his back and grabbed his butt, moving with him..she could tell he was about to cum so told him to please cum on her as she did not want another baby, and he didnt want a third..(married man)..that triggered a real hard pounding but he did pull and shot all over her hair and open chest..That is what she combed out of her hair..
Such is the life in the islands...