Votes: 170 23.0%
  • 40s

Votes: 196 26.6%
  • 50s

Votes: 170 23.0%
  • 60+

Votes: 95 12.9%

• Total voters
Most of the HWs are 40+ milfs and gilfs.
Same if we’re talking about the IR aspect in HW/CH marriage. The much lower level of IR cuckold HWs are in the ages between 20 and 30 as young girls are fucking and marrying black guys more actively at the moment. I’m not saying this is good or bad this is what we can see in modern society.
Agreed

Reactions: Little Boo
I was in my early 30's and she was in her late 20's when we started "swinging". She was 28 when she had her first MFM threesome, and 30 y/o when she was first gangbanged. She looks much younger though, and still gets carded at bars from time to time when ordering a drink. Petite, and good genetics (plus no kids, lol) goes a long way ;-)

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Most of the HWs are 40+ milfs and gilfs.
Same if we’re talking about the IR aspect in HW/CH marriage. The much lower level of IR cuckold HWs are in the ages between 20 and 30 as young girls are fucking and marrying black guys more actively at the moment. I’m not saying this is good or bad this is what we can see in modern society.
Ladies are the best in the bedroom at 40+..... They are like fine wine at that age. All they want is great sex there is no games no bs.... I was 23 when a mature HW pick me up, took me home and had her way with me. To this day it is the best sex I ever had. At that time I had no idea what a hot wife was. I also had no idea that she was married. Next day I meet her husband, he made us breakfast. I still had no clue he was a husband. I thought he was a room mate. It was a reall shock for me when I learned that he was the husband. The affair lasted for 3 1/2 years.... I knew that she was older I thought she was in her early 40s, 3 years in to a relationship I learned that she was 53 years old, 27 years older then me and 5 years older then my mama. She didn't like that I found out her age and tolled me that I can't there call her mommy.... But I could bet resist doing it ..... always when I was inside of her sweet coochie I would compliment her with something like "Mommy your coochie is so sweet and so tite... " and I was not making it up, it was the best. So based on my experience I can tell you that a mature woman sexually is the best thing that could happen to a young early 20s guy.

Last edited:
We are finding that once you cross 50 and get over the crisis, you find a rejuvenated life. You start exploring normal and kinky stuff that you were too narrow minded or reluctant to try in earlier years. Maybe your kids are grown and there is less concern, maybe you just know that you are beyond half time! get to get it off the list!