Hotwife Anklet

I asked my wife if she would wear a hotwife anklet if I bought one. She said "I am not a hotwife", and I said "in my fantasy, you are". She said that she would wear it, and it goes well with the gold chain with a key, that she wears around her neck.

I asked my wife if she would wear a hotwife anklet if I bought one. She said "I am not a hotwife", and I said "in my fantasy, you are". She said that she would wear it, and it goes well with the gold chain with a key, that she wears around her neck.
meaning she wants to lock your cock in a cage?

Reactions: cincy
Mine wears hers nearly all the time now. I got it off Amazon. I had to get a solid gold one for her to wear it as the others turned quickly. This one she likes a lot and so do I. All I have to do is look at it and think about what it means and my dick gets hard.

Reactions: cincy
Do you wish your wife would wear "the anklet" so other guys know she's available? It's fun to watch her as her anklet dangles.

She wears her anklet all the time....even going to the store!
I've worn one several times my hub likes me wearing them, when we go out to the pub ,shopping , walks etc.
FB_IMG_1534592042320-1.jpg

Reactions: artman6060
Do you wish your wife would wear "the anklet" so other guys know she's available? It's fun to watch her as her anklet dangles.

She wears her anklet all the time....even going to the store!
I wear mine when I go down the pub, shopping and walks.
Been chatted up several times by blokes, love the c'mon.FB_IMG_1534592042320-1.jpg

I love them. Do you get comments or hits when you wear the anklet, jon1960? Mine wears hers for me and in public but has not had comments other than from me. She gets a lot of comments and dick from me over it.

I'm going to buy my wife one to wear when she goes out alone. Maybe somebody with an eagle eye, a big cock, and who knows what it means will approach her.
it can't hurt, but my wife has been wearing her's for years and has never had any man comment on it's meaning

Any ankle type of bracelet can look cute and sexy but that does not mean men will hit on you like hungry dogs. We went out a couple times to different bars and some guys started a conversation about my ankle bracelet but neither were the type I'd respond to as a, "Why yes it is. " I've worn it shopping, out to dinner with friends and to our community pool. I think most men are too polite to ask, especially when my husband is usually with me. I'm waiting for some super hot & very well hung frat boy to say hello. Size matters and they have to be at least or larger than my husband. Why bother otherwise?

Any ankle type of bracelet can look cute and sexy but that does not mean men will hit on you like hungry dogs. We went out a couple times to different bars and some guys started a conversation about my ankle bracelet but neither were the type I'd respond to as a, "Why yes it is. " I've worn it shopping, out to dinner with friends and to our community pool. I think most men are too polite to ask, especially when my husband is usually with me. I'm waiting for some super hot & very well hung frat boy to say hello. Size matters and they have to be at least or larger than my husband. Why bother otherwise?
do you have any charms or HW symbols on it? my wife has 3 hearts, which means she's married but available

Mine wears one with our friends initial on it, Good reminder who she likes.

Attachments

• 832214-d0326a44b93b41d59a85774a3e596b5e.jpg
    832214-d0326a44b93b41d59a85774a3e596b5e.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 27