Hotwife Anklet

Hwcouple702

Verified
Gold
Do you wish your wife would wear "the anklet" so other guys know she's available? She likes to get the boys excited by this type of pose....HW anklet,
belly button ring....wedding ring is even better. It's fun to watch her as her anklet dangles when she's being fucked. So, here's what it looks like when you are on a date with Mrs Hotwife and she's ready.....the boys can't keep their faces (or cocks) out of that!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you wish your wife would wear "the anklet" so other guys know she's available? She likes to get the boys excited by this type of pose....HW anklet,
belly button ring....wedding ring is even better. It's fun to watch her as her anklet dangles when she's being fucked. View attachment 111103So, here's what it looks like when you are on a date with Mrs Hotwife and she's ready.....the boys can't keep their faces (or cocks) out of that!! Enjoy her boys!

View attachment 111107

She wears her anklet all the time....even going to the store!
what a hot body to breed!!!

anklets are hot and I always look for them. especially on the right ankle. mine is wearing hers more and added a toe ring. hasn't been approached yet tho....

thanks .Jo is going to be at John's for the entire weekend. I told her I wanted her to get fucked a lot this weekend and not to shower on sunday before I pick her up. I find it wild dropping her off at his door and knowing that she will be naked and fucking him within about 15 minutes.
I get it and that's hot. I love the smell of dried cum on my wife. it makes me reclaim her in a primal way. once she wore cum in her bra all day while out and about. very hot but she said it itched a lot eventually. lol

I keep my eyes open for them, but I don't see them very often at all. The last one I saw I complimented the lady on it, and asked her if it held any special meaning to her. I just got a weird look and a no lol

Reactions: Jeff Brown