Hotwife/Vixen Anklet Suggestions

Mollie is wanting her first Hotwife/Vixen anklets. Lots of choices on places like Etsy etc.

We are looking at purchasing two of them. One being very obvious and one being more subtle so we can choose which one is right for the occasion.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice for these two types? Any experience with wearing them in certain settings? If you have links to products we would love to see them!

Thanks!

Alan and Mollie

Mollie is wanting her first Hotwife/Vixen anklets. Lots of choices on places like Etsy etc.

We are looking at purchasing two of them. One being very obvious and one being more subtle so we can choose which one is right for the occasion.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice for these two types? Any experience with wearing them in certain settings? If you have links to products we would love to see them!

Thanks!

Alan and Mollie
Depends on what situations she will be wearing it.
I have two. One which says SLUT and the other Q of S. Hubby bought me the first one and the second was a gift from a pervious bull xx

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure
Depends on what situations she will be wearing it.
I have two. One which says SLUT and the other Q of S. Hubby bought me the first one and the second was a gift from a pervious bull xx
Yes, for us the two occasions would be:

1. Date night: Very overt and obvious, (HW, Hotwife spelled out, etc)

2. Every day where: Symbol of some type. More of a “IYKYK” situation.

Yours sound awesome BTW. Love that you got one from your Bull!

Reactions: genuinepleasure
Yes, for us the two occasions would be:

1. Date night: Very overt and obvious, (HW, Hotwife spelled out, etc)

2. Every day where: Symbol of some type. More of a “IYKYK” situation.

Yours sound awesome BTW. Love that you got one from your Bull!
Had to look up IYKYK - never heard of that before. But that would be subtle enough for daily wear. HW might be a bit too subtle to anyone outside of the lifestyle if she’s looking to be obvious.

I’ve had good success with the SLUT one. I don’t wear one daily only when actively looking for fun xx

Reactions: Alanandmollie88
Had to look up IYKYK - never heard of that before. But that would be subtle enough for daily wear. HW might be a bit too subtle to anyone outside of the lifestyle if she’s looking to be obvious.

I’ve had good success with the SLUT one. I don’t wear one daily only when actively looking for fun xx
All great advice! We may go through a couple before we are even happy! lol

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
Well they are cheap enough. Amazon have lots of options so you can try out a few different ones and see what works for you. I do like the idea of the IYKYK though for regular wear. You learn something every day lol.
Yes exactly! Lots of choices!

Mollie really likes the idea of IYKYK…we are a very inside joke/pun couple lol

Amazon and Etsy have PLENTY of anklet options to choose from. We have a bunch we bought off there. Hubbybjust got me a custom made one that says RedVixen on it.
For the more obvious there are the ones that have the sexual diebtity signs, or o e that says Hotwife or Vixen. For the less obvious, there are ones with HW letters, ones with a fox head or fox tail.
Great suggestions! She already has a fox necklace so that is totally an option for an anklet as well ☺️