Looking for encouragement and suggestions

atxmtb

Male
My wife and I have a nice sex life. We fool around 2-3 times a week. Honestly, as good as it is, I've got a kink streak and am looking to spice things up a bit. I've always had a cuckold fantasy. Lived with it through our entire marriage of 20plus years but never mentioned it for fear of her reaction. A few weeks ago, my wife asked a pretty harmless question while we were about to have sex. "What would you like?". I stammered a bit and she thought she was answering for me. She said, "You probably want a threesome with another woman". I said, without thinking too much about it, "Not at all. What I really want is for you take on a lover." Then I added for safety, "But it's just a fantasy. Don't take it serious". That was it.

Until a few days ago. She was talking about something, I really don't remember the topic, when she blurted out that her girlfriend was trying to hook her up with some guy. It caught me off guard and I played naive. As in, "Really, that sounds fun". She said, "Yeah" and that was the end of that conversation.

I'm wondering if my fantasy actually got her thinking. Perhaps she shared it with her friend who said she had just the right guy in mind and she'd hook them up together. Of course, though, I didn't ask so I don't know.

Now the request for suggestions. What do you think I should do to move this forward? On one hand, she's pretty conservative and I naturally assumed she would be horrified about the thought. Based on her comment, maybe I was wrong. Still, If I ask what she meant by her friend hooking her up with some guy, that sounds accusatory. She'd probably regret she ever mentioned it and blow it off as something I just misunderstood. Like, "No, she never suggested anything of the sort. We were talking about someone who could help me with my web design." Which, now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if it's as innocent as that.

On the other hand, if it was more along the lines of a lover, I would find it pretty erotic and would like to encourage her, without seeming pushy, wimpy, or a pest.

Which brings me here. I'm hoping you folks can give me some suggestions. Sure, you're probably going to say, "Look, if it's what you want, and you've been married 20 years, you certainly should be able to talk to her. Just ask." Ok, but frankly I'm worried that she would be horrified and I'd have to backtrack on it. I don't want to turn her off to the idea. I don't want to overthink it either. I'm thinking though something along the lines of "the other day when you said your friend wanted to hook you up with that guy... Just saying... If it happens to be related to the fantasy I mentioned a few weeks ago, I just want you to know, I'm ok with it".

What do you think?

My wife and I have a nice sex life. We fool around 2-3 times a week. Honestly, as good as it is, I've got a kink streak and am looking to spice things up a bit. I've always had a cuckold fantasy. Lived with it through our entire marriage of 20plus years but never mentioned it for fear of her reaction. A few weeks ago, my wife asked a pretty harmless question while we were about to have sex. "What would you like?". I stammered a bit and she thought she was answering for me. She said, "You probably want a threesome with another woman". I said, without thinking too much about it, "Not at all. What I really want is for you take on a lover." Then I added for safety, "But it's just a fantasy. Don't take it serious". That was it.

Until a few days ago. She was talking about something, I really don't remember the topic, when she blurted out that her girlfriend was trying to hook her up with some guy. It caught me off guard and I played naive. As in, "Really, that sounds fun". She said, "Yeah" and that was the end of that conversation.

I'm wondering if my fantasy actually got her thinking. Perhaps she shared it with her friend who said she had just the right guy in mind and she'd hook them up together. Of course, though, I didn't ask so I don't know.

Now the request for suggestions. What do you think I should do to move this forward? On one hand, she's pretty conservative and I naturally assumed she would be horrified about the thought. Based on her comment, maybe I was wrong. Still, If I ask what she meant by her friend hooking her up with some guy, that sounds accusatory. She'd probably regret she ever mentioned it and blow it off as something I just misunderstood. Like, "No, she never suggested anything of the sort. We were talking about someone who could help me with my web design." Which, now that I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if it's as innocent as that.

On the other hand, if it was more along the lines of a lover, I would find it pretty erotic and would like to encourage her, without seeming pushy, wimpy, or a pest.

Which brings me here. I'm hoping you folks can give me some suggestions. Sure, you're probably going to say, "Look, if it's what you want, and you've been married 20 years, you certainly should be able to talk to her. Just ask." Ok, but frankly I'm worried that she would be horrified and I'd have to backtrack on it. I don't want to turn her off to the idea. I don't want to overthink it either. I'm thinking though something along the lines of "the other day when you said your friend wanted to hook you up with that guy... Just saying... If it happens to be related to the fantasy I mentioned a few weeks ago, I just want you to know, I'm ok with it".

What do you think?
I think you should raise it again in a casual manner. Like "Has your girlfriend said anymore about the guy she wants to hook you up with. Do you know what he is like." It does sound like her girlfriend may be cuckolding her hubby. Maybe you should ask if her girlfriend has a guy that she fucks.

Just ask. Were you serious or joking when you mentioned your friend. BUT before you ask make sure you;re prepared for the answer NO MATTER what her answer. Yes will lead you down one path, no will lead you down another. Fantasy is a whole lot different than reality, be prepared.

Guys if you want to be a cuckold - first start licking her pussy clean after you fuck her then while you are licking her pussy clean - say I am fantasizing that you fucked another cock earlier today and I am licking his cum from your pussy. Any time you fuck other cock - I want to lick your pussy clean - and mean it.

Reactions: owlmale
Guys if you want to be a cuckold - first start licking her pussy clean after you fuck her then while you are licking her pussy clean - say I am fantasizing that you fucked another cock earlier today and I am licking his cum from your pussy. Any time you fuck other cock - I want to lick your pussy clean - and mean it.
Always do and also lick her her while her black dildo is fucking her she cums so hard. We need to do it with her friend I keep telling her.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I didn't have to do anything to convince her, it was my wife who asked me to go to cap d'Agde where they said couples where fucking on the beach and there was the possibility of meeting sexual partners but the season hadn't started yet and we didn't know any clubs; a month later we were in Croatia in Koversada where Anna took her first cock and she has n't stopped since