Hotwife Challenge

I love these, & have completed most.
Have also entered a amateur bikini contest at a local pub wearing a very tiny bikini. Love being a hotwife.

Maisie xx

My wife has done Hot Wife Challenge 19 several times and on occasion, it has led her to sucking off the guy or two guys in the backseat while I drive.

She also did Hot Wife Challenge 27 and did all the poses the photographer asked her to pose in. In one photo, she was nude except for a sheer scarf around her neck and hanging down her front. She posed with a nude male model and after she showed me the picture she told me the guy was hard and slid inside her during the pose.

photoshoot.jpg

She also did Hot Wife Challenge 22 and had a friend of mine take a series of images of her to send to me at work. He took them all on his phone, so he still has all and originals, and said he has shown them around to a few of his buddies.

barebutt.jpg

My wife bought a downloadable ebook with 783 Hot Wife Challenges and she will frequently select one randomly to try out. Some of the challenges are pretty mild, but they also get pretty erotic and wild. She will do an online number generator and pick a challenge. So far, she has performed each one fully.

I love these, & have completed most.
Have also entered a amateur bikini contest at a local pub wearing a very tiny bikini. Love being a hotwife.

Maisie xx

Those are great suggestions. Our hobby is getting my wife laid. We are always trying to find creative ways to get in situations where we can make something happen. Kate has had sex with guys she has met at the mall, the supermarket, and the home improvement store. We also have to be creative when trying to get one of our married friends alone at our house so Kate can seduce him in front of me.

We have picked up guys together in hotel bars playing the 'birthday game' or the married boss-divorced-co-worker game.

In the birthday game, we explain that one time a year Kate gets a free pass to do anything she wants with anyone she wants. It is never actually Kate's birthday, but using that ploy makes the guy feel really special that Kate would use her one-time-a-year to be with him. The birthday game has never failed to get a guy into bed with Kate while I watch.

We do the married-boss-divorced-co-worker game when we are in our home city. We go to a local business hotel right after working hours 5-5:30 pm. We pretend that I am Kate's married boss and she is my divorced employee with a couple of kids. That ploy allows Kate to flirt with other guys right in front of me. On more than one occasion, I have sat at the bar while Kate went with some guy from out-of-town to his room for an hour or so. I always have to wait for her because we rode together.