Hotwife Couple From Connecticut

It can be very rewarding my hotwife and i have been in.the lifestyle for about 3 yrsrs she dresses.sexier enjoys sex more we could never go.bsck keep.the communication.open enjoy and get plenty of rewarding sex
can we see more of her please she looks amazingly sexy and hot

she's so fuckin amazing
Erica you arr amazing .My wife and i have been in the lifestyle for about 3/4;years it has been very rewarding for us..I can honestly say that total communication of what you both want is very important full and open discussion. Sometimes i help her get ready .i will.puck.out her outfits..We totally support each other. She has 3/4 regulars that she fucks one of them a out every3/4 weeks..Feel free to ask.me anything anytime you can private chat or message me

Ct couple here! Mentioned to the wife about testing the waters recently and how I wanted to see her get a sensual massage and see how wet it gets her having 2 pairs of hands rubbing down her body. She seems up to the idea but no idea where to start now.

Reactions: Johnd87
Ct couple here! Mentioned to the wife about testing the waters recently and how I wanted to see her get a sensual massage and see how wet it gets her having 2 pairs of hands rubbing down her body. She seems up to the idea but no idea where to start now.
Let’s have drinks!