Hotwife Couple From Connecticut

Hello!
We are hotwife/cuckold couple from Connecticut. Our fun names are Erika and my husband is Rob :p. We have been dabbling in the lifestyle for about six months. Thanks!
Very
Hello!
We are hotwife/cuckold couple from Connecticut. Our fun names are Erika and my husband is Rob :p. We have been dabbling in the lifestyle for about six months. Thanks!
Very nice from ct slso

Reactions: toolman2c
Hello Erica. Just wondering how far you've cum with cuckolding Rob?
Sort of heavy cuckold?
Taking a bull?
Make him wear panties (used?)

Thanks. Hope you both enjoy the new adventure and let us know how it goes.
Best of luck & good, hot times.
Sgt.Ray (NJ)

Hello Erica. Just wondering how far you've cum with cuckolding Rob?
Sort of heavy cuckold?
Taking a bull?
Make him wear panties (used?)

Thanks. Hope you both enjoy the new adventure and let us know how it goes.
Best of luck & good, hot times.
Sgt.Ray (NJ)
Thanks so much Sgt. Ray! Rob's not into wearing panties but he really enjoyed watching me with another man a few weeks ago!

Hello!
An arse as glorious as that needs bending for all its secrets to be revealed, then a very hard cock to tease open her pussy in preparation for some serious ploughing followed by depositing of a very big load deep inside.😍

Delishous
Delishous
Hello Erica & Rob. Glad to hear of your dabbling.
How old are you both & have you dabbled totally or just a bit?
Allow me to suggest that Rob find you a good, experienced gentleman Bull, preferably nearby and with very thick endowment and endurance, Erica. It's certainly something you should experience & enjoy.
Good luck in you're Hotwifing adventures. Be safe always. Sgt Ray.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221204-185917_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221204-185917_Chrome.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 15
Hello!
Mature and very nice and well endowed cuckold, expert in giving a good cock and a lot of delicious cum to the hotwife and also to her husband, everywhere and in every way, he wants friendship and relationship with a cuckold couple or hotwife