Hotwife couple looking for long term friend

Zsazsa

Couple
Sep 8, 2021
Chicago area or Bay City MI
We are a normal couple with 15 years of off and on experience in the lifestyle. We are looking for a long term male friend, BWC or BBC who is also looking for more than a one night thing. We are real, she is sexy with full 36E naturals and I love her getting and giving pleasure and love to join and watch. We are not into an humiliation and I always finish with her after she has been with a lover / friend. We do have two other great male friends but they have limited availability and we are looking for number three. Local to Chicagoland only but we do spend a lot of time in Bay City, MI.

We are looking for an actual friend, longer term, that is also normal, knows their place is clean, selective and is Vaxxed. We are liberal minded so be of a like mind for long term harmony. To each their own but we have our strong preferences for erotic friends. Those wanting a quick one night deal will be weeded out pretty quick. A nice sized cock with a, large load would be excellent as creampies are a big turn on for us.

20210908_155030.jpg

We are a normal couple with 15 years of off and on experience in the lifestyle. We are looking for a long term male friend, BWC or BBC who is also looking for more than a one night thing. We are real, she is sexy with full 36E naturals and I love her getting and giving pleasure and love to join and watch. We are not into an humiliation and I always finish with her after she has been with a lover / friend. We do have two other great male friends but they have limited availability and we are looking for number three. Local to Chicagoland only but we do spend a lot of time in Bay City, MI.

We are looking for an actual friend, longer term, that is also normal, knows their place is clean, selective and is Vaxxed. We are liberal minded so be of a like mind for long term harmony. To each their own but we have our strong preferences for erotic friends. Those wanting a quick one night deal will be weeded out pretty quick. A nice sized cock with a, large load would be excellent as creampies are a big turn on for us.

View attachment 599871
Very sexy babe

View attachment 599871
Wishing you were visiting the Florida Keys often.
I would love this long term.

Reactions: bellaazz
Hi, I’m from Aurora if that would work out for you. I’m very experienced in the lifestyle and completely understand how the dynamics work. I’m respectful, considerate, honest, unselfish, fun and always make it a priority to put special emphasis on giving pleasure! My pleasure comes from giving and watching her pleasured! If you are interested and would like for us to learn more about each other, please feel free to message me. 😊

Attachments

• 7DA9312B-69B4-4F57-88C3-39840506407C.jpeg
    7DA9312B-69B4-4F57-88C3-39840506407C.jpeg
    55.1 KB · Views: 94
Reactions: bellaazz

View attachment 599871
Lovely

View attachment 599871
Wow my bad luck I m from India

View attachment 599871
I’m in

View attachment 599871
Wishing you were here in the Florida Keys

Reactions: Zsazsa

View attachment 599871Hello,
It's my pleasure to know about your long-term friendship.
I'm a person almost alone, aged about 37 , height 5ft 11 inches , athletic light blackish body with a good potential. My dick is around 9 inches and thick. I want a very good friend for sharing and caring each other. I want only and only a selective one. So I am searching for a long period.
If you want to be a friend of mine. Please revert soon

Myself 28 good looking guy from greater noida, (india)
Well educated and well behave person. Experience threesome with couple in delhi.
Believe in secret fun.
Contact me on ... - mforu28

View attachment 599871
I'm interested in the same thing 😉

Attachments

• bbjdddjb.jpg
    bbjdddjb.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 14
  • PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    PXL_20211218_093634541.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: robbiewillsucku

View attachment 599871
Wish you were closer!