HotWife dare

Some dares I have made my hotwife, and hotwives of other men, do:

Wear a shirt skirt with no panties and flash their pussy in a strip club (done this many times)

Blow and/or fuck me in adult theater.

Fuck a friend of mine.

Fuck a stranger.

See how many men they can fuck in a day.

Fuck in an open room at a swing club.

Go to a adult store on a leash.

Wear nothing but a g string and pasties at the beach/lake.

Wear a wet tee shirt with no bra in public

Play with another woman for the first time.

Dress like a hooker and wait on a corner for me to pick her up.

Fuck in the restroom of a bar

Wear a shirt skirt with no panties and flash their pussy in a strip club (done this many times) Check

Blow and/or fuck me in adult theater. Check

Fuck a friend of mine. Check

Fuck a stranger. Check many times...lol.

See how many men they can fuck in a day. Check

Fuck in an open room at a swing club. Check

Go to a adult store on a leash. Nope

Wear nothing but a g string and pasties at the beach/lake. Check

Wear a wet tee shirt with no bra in public Nope

Play with another woman for the first time. Check

Dress like a hooker and wait on a corner for me to pick her up. Nope

Fuck in the restroom of a bar Check

KK and I enjoy hotwife challenges and dares as a form of foreplay, and to see if she can pick up random partners.

A favorite is to have KK put on one of her short black cocktail dresses, a push-up bra, and either pantyhose or stockings and garters, along with a pair of ‘fuck me’ stiletto heel pumps. We go to an upscale bar, or hotel lounge, and she’ll do hot leg teases, and dangle her heels to tease potential targets.

KK has sexy legs, and has that form of teasing down to an erotic art.

We also enjoy a form of oral dares, involving KK picking up a guy, then taking him out to our car in the parking lot or parking garage, and having her blow the guy while I take cell phone shots or video.

Reactions: gr852 and btweets
Please suggest some naughty dares/challenges for hotwife.
Me and an exgf used to love sexy dares, some of the obvious ones pizza guy flash, walk naked in a hotel room with curtains open, a remote egg up her as we eent shopping with the remote in my hands etc. But also some we made up like her going on the dance floor on her own short skirt no panties and she would dance with strangers and back into them with hands behind her back so she could grab his cock but she had to return the favour. She used to come back in some right states. Some dares were flashing some involved walking nude on her own with a camera as proof with challenges. There were many different dares or challenges came from that adaptable pubescent game

• Love
Reactions: gr852 and davelb76
We really enjoy the hotwife dare/challenge thing, it is pretty frequently incorporated into our play.

The ‘slut wife’ walk at Vegas or Tahoe resort hotels is a favorite; having KK take a stroll from our suite to the elevator lobby either nude, or in one of her fuck-me outfits is always a thrill.

Fucking, or showing off in front of an open motel or hotel room window, or on the balcony is fun too. Hotel/motel rooms are always a turn-on, because you can do things like have her masturbate with the suite door propped open, dare her to do a hot blowjob in view of the hallway, or get fucked with the door propped to expose the show.

Sex in risky, public or semi-public venues is good for a thrill as well. We’ve taken partners to places like public parks, and had KK fucked on a picnic table in the great outdoors.

Adult theaters are fun too - daring her to touch the nearest cock, or get finger-banged while being watched are hot distractions, and they appeal to KK’s show-off nature.

Daring KK to find a strange cock to suck and fuck in a dive bar is another thing that we’ve done - she’ll find her prey, and end up having sexy time in a restroom, or out in the parking lot in his car, or our car.

If I saw a couple going at it in front of a window across a terrace in a resort hotel ………………. I'd grab some food, a drink, and pull up a chair to enjoy the show!! I'd get my wife to join me if she was up for watching. I'd be happy for them that they were having a great time!!

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
I dared her to send a sexy pic to an old co-worker that msgs her every so often. After she sent it, they talked for a while and set up an evening to meet up and grab a drink. I then dared her to send me a vid of her blowing him in his truck in the parking lot. It was so hot to know my hotwife was eager to please me!

Wear a shirt skirt with no panties and flash their pussy in a strip club (done this many times)

Blow and/or fuck me in adult theater.

Fuck a friend of mine.

Fuck a stranger.

See how many men they can fuck in a day.

Fuck in an open room at a swing club.

Go to a adult store on a leash.

Wear nothing but a g string and pasties at the beach/lake.

Wear a wet tee shirt with no bra in public

Play with another woman for the first time.

Dress like a hooker and wait on a corner for me to pick her up.

Fuck in the restroom of a bar
'Those are all excellent ideas.

this really isn't a challenge because she's into showing off, we are going to fantasy fest this weekend for 5 days of public nudity, sex parties and all sorts of craziness.