Hotwife Ellie

brucewaynebbc

Male
Verified
Ellie Kay aka Hotwife Ellie is a BBC bull's dream hotwife. She is PERFECTION from head to toe and has all the makings of a fire ass hotwife: beautiful face, amazing tits, an ass that bounces perfectly on a dick, a tight body, and she seems very much into sex with the Black bulls she fucks. If I could ever do content with her, that would be THE bucket list item in terms of this lifestyle. Her OF content is mad spicy and she's honestly that damn good.

Attachments

• Hotwife Ellie_thumb.jpg
    Hotwife Ellie_thumb.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 516
  • hotwife-ellie_0083.jpg
    hotwife-ellie_0083.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 497
  • hotwife-ellie_0284.jpg
    hotwife-ellie_0284.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 415
  • FnMjOi3X0AApt41.jpeg
    FnMjOi3X0AApt41.jpeg
    263 KB · Views: 403
  • FnMjOi3X0AApt41.jpeg
    FnMjOi3X0AApt41.jpeg
    263 KB · Views: 478
Ellie Kay aka Hotwife Ellie is a BBC bull's dream hotwife. She is PERFECTION from head to toe and has all the makings of a fire ass hotwife: beautiful face, amazing tits, an ass that bounces perfectly on a dick, a tight body, and she seems very much into sex with the Black bulls she fucks. If I could ever do content with her, that would be THE bucket list item in terms of this lifestyle. Her OF content is mad spicy and she's honestly that damn good.
Smoking hot

Reactions: brucewaynebbc
Fit

Beautiful

Wow such a beautiful queen of XXX

That's one smoking hot piece of ass !!!!!

Reactions: brucewaynebbc
She is stunning 😍

Agreed!!