Hotwife exhibition as Intro

JRodgers

Couple
Aug 6, 2018
Moses Lake, Washington
Hi all. My wife and I began our journey into this lifestyle several years ago. It started slowly as pillow talk and ended up as a full on Hotwife/cuckold relationship. In the beginning, we would be having phone sex when my wife was away on business trips. She would take the conversation into how she was lonely on the road and could really use a hard cock. I would encourage her to find one. She would go on about how she would like to tease someone watching her. This led to me suggesting that she open her room drapes and leave the light on so someone could see her. She played along and we would both enjoy a lot. I thought she was only talking until she came back from a trip to the Southeast. She was on a trip to Mobile and we had phone sex as usual. She was concerned about being heard as there were people outside her room. I told her that I knew she wanted them to hear her. That she wanted an audience. She came hard, and loudly and we wished each other good night. Two days later she came home and acted normal. Later that night, in bed, we were playing and she told me she really did it. She was very excited as she told me that after we had hung up, she had walked out of her room only wearing a t-shirt. She looked out at the parking lot from the balcony and drew the attention of several me who were gathered in the parking lot. She went back in her room and shut the door. Opened her drapes, and took of her t-shirt. She began playing with herself and after a couple minutes, noticed a man at her window. She kept rubbing away until he pulled out his cock and began to stroke it. They both kept it up until she got off the bed and knelt next to the window close to his cock.she told me he finally shot his load on the window which caused her to cum too. Hearing her tell me this caused me to cum right away. Afterwards, I asked if this really happened and she said it had. I told her I wanted her to do it again. Thus began her masturbating for strangers. We started more when I set her up once. Just wondering if others have started by the wife exposing herself which leads to more?

Hi
My wife also started something like this, we had been having pillow talk for many many months but she was too shy to progress further so we decided to be more comfortable by exposing herself more, we bought some sheer tops for her, and some bra cups too as her boobs are the best asset and the cups made them look even fuller. But with regular skirts so that she does not look slutty. Once when we had a party at our house with my friends, she was persuaded to go without a bra. The boys loved and later she told me that she was groped as well...That started to get her out of her shell.

We have done variations of this at hotels during trips. However, for me the best is when Stacey leaves the curtain open or door cracked for me to watch her solo or with her lover.