Hotwife experience

hotwife13

Female
Verified
Nov 16, 2017
So my husband and I have been going back and forth on this for a while.. having fantasies but insure of how to fulfill them. I was also unsure of if I wanted to sleep with another man or not. However, the fantasy of fucking another man and then getting fucked by my man, turned me on.
After month or two, I found a guy online and fucked him at a place I was house sitting. He, unfortunately, was less than satisfactory. But fucking my husband afterwards was still amazing.
Because I wasn't convinced of being a hotwife by that experience, I wasn't sure if I ever wanted another man's hands on me again. However, we still had these fantasies and we liked to play around online by posting pics and talking to bull men (And some women) on her. It was hot.
After more debating, I finally decided to have a man over tonight. I met him at a gas station and after going back a few times, I gave him my number (keeping hubby informed the whole time of course). We sexted a little bit and I liked the way he talked.. telling me he would make me cum multiple times, lick my pussy, finger fuck me, etc. Like I said, I had him over tonight and we finished fucking about an hour ago.. He fingered me wonderfully for a while until I came and then he fucked me doggy, off the edge of the bed with my legs up and with them down too. I recorded the whole thing with my phone for my hubby to watch when he gets home.. which should be any minute. I can't wait for him to fuck my stretched out pussy and fill it with his cum. I'm just wet and waiting now. ;)

Your husband is one lucky guy I’m trying to persuade my wife to fuck other men she enjoys the fantasy of it and the thought of a big fat cock stretching her open turns her so much but getting her to actually do it is proving very difficult xx

Reactions: Kinky2
Very nice!! Did the second guy make you cum any?? Did you let the second guy cum inside you? If so, are you into hubby licking you clean then fucking you? We are in a lull here so I am glad to here someone is having some fun!!!

So my husband and I have been going back and forth on this for a while.. having fantasies but insure of how to fulfill them. I was also unsure of if I wanted to sleep with another man or not. However, the fantasy of fucking another man and then getting fucked by my man, turned me on.
After month or two, I found a guy online and fucked him at a place I was house sitting. He, unfortunately, was less than satisfactory. But fucking my husband afterwards was still amazing.
Because I wasn't convinced of being a hotwife by that experience, I wasn't sure if I ever wanted another man's hands on me again. However, we still had these fantasies and we liked to play around online by posting pics and talking to bull men (And some women) on her. It was hot.
After more debating, I finally decided to have a man over tonight. I met him at a gas station and after going back a few times, I gave him my number (keeping hubby informed the whole time of course). We sexted a little bit and I liked the way he talked.. telling me he would make me cum multiple times, lick my pussy, finger fuck me, etc. Like I said, I had him over tonight and we finished fucking about an hour ago.. He fingered me wonderfully for a while until I came and then he fucked me doggy, off the edge of the bed with my legs up and with them down too. I recorded the whole thing with my phone for my hubby to watch when he gets home.. which should be any minute. I can't wait for him to fuck my stretched out pussy and fill it with his cum. I'm just wet and waiting now. ;)

Soooo when are you posting that vid? :)

wow sounds so hot.
i would like for my wife also that she get fucked by other man like she like it.
when she tell me about it and jerk me off this would be a dream.

you could go on the weekend in a short dress to a club and make some guys horny and bring them home to your hubby to watch. i think he would like that.