HotWife from the UK - Soon to take the next step!

Jun 5, 2017
UK
Hi there, we're a happily married couple form the UK.
Like many I've been fantasising for years about watching my gorgeous 37yr old Wife enjoy another man. I told her 4 years ago - and it has helped us have some amazing sex since then with lots of 'Dirty Talk'.
She has finally agreed to arrange a session in a hotel with a young stud - and we're trying to find a guy she thinks is hot. She has flat out said if there's no physical attraction she couldn't do it, which I fully understand...I actually want her to really fancy him.
I'm naturally very excited - and thought it's about time I stopped lurking and started posting!

Definitely a good plan, the psychology works in your favor if there is at least a physical attraction, just be wary of deeper connections, but usually women are good with that, better than the men in many cases.
Your wife will be able to fuck him and leave it at that, not to mention leaving you with a nice wet pussy to enjoy. I hope it works out well for you two

Reactions: VictoriaHotWifeUK
Hi there, we're a happily married couple form the UK.
Like many I've been fantasising for years about watching my gorgeous 37yr old Wife enjoy another man. I told her 4 years ago - and it has helped us have some amazing sex since then with lots of 'Dirty Talk'.
She has finally agreed to arrange a session in a hotel with a young stud - and we're trying to find a guy she thinks is hot. She has flat out said if there's no physical attraction she couldn't do it, which I fully understand...I actually want her to really fancy him.
I'm naturally very excited - and thought it's about time I stopped lurking and started posting!
Hope it goes well for you when you finally do the deed......do let us know what happens and maybe even post a photo or two, Becky xxx

Reactions: AxelP
It sounds like you've taken the time and effort to fully prepare as a couple, so I'm sure you'll both have a blast :) How are you searching for potential partners?

It sounds like you've taken the time and effort to fully prepare as a couple, so I'm sure you'll both have a blast :) How are you searching for potential partners?

We've setup a profile on FabSwingers, and are taking our time to select the right guy.
We are looking for someone where there is a mutual physical attraction, has a big cock, and is not a timewaster!

• Love
Reactions: miguelxx
We've setup a profile on FabSwingers, and are taking our time to select the right guy.
We are looking for someone where there is a mutual physical attraction, has a big cock, and is not a timewaster!

We used Fab for our 1st MFM, and find a really respectful, well-hung guy - there were a few things we'd change about it if we could have a do-over, but no real complaints.

But obviously the world has moved on in recent years, and I'd 100% recommend downloading Feeld, which is a lot more relaxed, easier to use and has the added advantage of not turning into a wall of cock! It can be pretty buggy, but we just move the conversation to Kik to work around that problem.

Have you made any potential connections so far?

Reactions: athleticman92