Hotwife Goals & accomplishments for yourself/wife/gf

ek77fl

What are some of your slutty goals? (ex: 5 guys at once?)
What are some you've accomplished? (ex: 50 different guys? )
Your proudest moment? (ex: 3 guys at once, super hot guy? Sex on a commercial flight?)

We're pretty new (~2 years in) new and we'd love to hear your amazing ideas, suggestions and history!!

--

A guy Susan fucked several times a few years ago is gonna set it up for her/us. He has done it for other women and couples, so he knows plenty of well hung men who will show up, act decent, and not afraid of sloppy seconds and cream pie play. He says he just needs a few weeks advance notice to set it up. We're hoping her pussy will have cum dripping out of it for a few weeks afterwards....lol.

To find a local guy for the wife. WE've got a guy that comes in from out of state once a month on business but she is wanting to find somone local to us with in the state. Needless to say, the folks we've met so far, all come with way too much baggage and always have some sort of issue meeting...lol

Reactions: thejmwbbc
A guy Susan fucked several times a few years ago is gonna set it up for her/us. He has done it for other women and couples, so he knows plenty of well hung men who will show up, act decent, and not afraid of sloppy seconds and cream pie play. He says he just needs a few weeks advance notice to set it up. We're hoping her pussy will have cum dripping out of it for a few weeks afterwards....lol.

Dude, thats perfect!

YES, full of cum, so hot!!

To find a local guy for the wife. WE've got a guy that comes in from out of state once a month on business but she is wanting to find somone local to us with in the state. Needless to say, the folks we've met so far, all come with way too much baggage and always have some sort of issue meeting...lol

Your wife looks super hot, some lucky guys!! we're also looking for the 'right' guy for regular meetings

• Love
Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
We've already had one accomplishment that we both fantasized about and that was her having sex in the back of our SUV while I drove her and her lover around. It was quite amazing to see through the rear view mirror as I was driving. The sights and the sounds were amazing. Posted a short blurb on it here:

Another one we have is of me coming home while she is with her lover in our bed having fun as well.
Another is of her having a MFM 3some while I watch.

We've already had one accomplishment that we both fantasized about and that was her having sex in the back of our SUV while I drove her and her lover around. It was quite amazing to see through the rear view mirror as I was driving. The sights and the sounds were amazing. Posted a short blurb on it here:

Another one we have is of me coming home while she is with her lover in our bed having fun as well.

Thanks for sharing, very hot! This is absolutely on the bucket list, I find the whole backseat thing very erotic!

• Love
Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
She didn’t let on what she was planning. So it was a total surprise. Definitely the hottest thing to see walking through the door
That is awesome! I wouldn't want my wife to let on either. I'd love for it to just happen. Mine knows she pretty much has my full support and encouragement for whatever she wants to do.

Damn! :)

Reactions: WantSome