Hotwife Lynda

The black outfit is superb. Damn it. Wife got sick tonight and left me with a raging hard dick. I used to jack off all the time but I kind of feel guilty any more like I am wasting cum that the wife would love to have inside her. Of course my mind drifted to Lynda and I come over here and see those luscious tits in the black outfit and that didn't do my raging hard on any good. Not huge, it's 7 by 7. Just on the high side of 7 long and 7 around it also. Still, I have never had a complaint. I would love to let you try it. I certainly would like to sample your blowjob technique that seems to be almost famous and fuck you also. You have to be a superb fuck with as many guys and you do and every one of them wants more and more. Sorry to whine but damn I would love to spend a pot laced fucking weekend with you.

You might take a look on the OHWs site. I have been growing more and more displeased with the cuckold forum. Those guys are off the meter in humiliation and as an ex Field Grade Officer it ain't for me. I started a new STAG forum for guys like me who want more sex not less and want our wives to fuck others but neither of us is into humiliation.

The black outfit is superb. Damn it. Wife got sick tonight and left me with a raging hard dick. I used to jack off all the time but I kind of feel guilty any more like I am wasting cum that the wife would love to have inside her. Of course my mind drifted to Lynda and I come over here and see those luscious tits in the black outfit and that didn't do my raging hard on any good. Not huge, it's 7 by 7. Just on the high side of 7 long and 7 around it also. Still, I have never had a complaint. I would love to let you try it. I certainly would like to sample your blowjob technique that seems to be almost famous and fuck you also. You have to be a superb fuck with as many guys and you do and every one of them wants more and more. Sorry to whine but damn I would love to spend a pot laced fucking weekend with you.
thanx so much! sounds like you have a nice cock to me, but i would have to try it out a few times to be sure! :D

Reactions: werekinky2
You might take a look on the OHWs site. I have been growing more and more displeased with the cuckold forum. Those guys are off the meter in humiliation and as an ex Field Grade Officer it ain't for me. I started a new STAG forum for guys like me who want more sex not less and want our wives to fuck others but neither of us is into humiliation.
my husband and I do not do the humiliation thing either. I will take a look.

Our site went down yesterday. Turns out my credit card expired and had to update it. Back working now but what a pain in the ass. I need to just lay back and have a beautiful woman ride my dick to both of our pleasures.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
OHW ???