Hotwife Lynda

Lynda your amazing can any desk be acccessed on my phone as i cant get into it . Is hubby a true cuckold or just allows you to play as you want what sites is he on

I just read Rypmar's post of how you dropped to your knees and sucked a guy to fruition. Damn hot. He said the guy had never had a blowjob from a girl who swallowed. I assessed that Rypmar and I are very lucky guys who have women who love to suck and swallow. Next time go ahead and kiss him after. It's the hottest kisses ever. I just looked at your red, white and blue picture and wanted to mention that I am a combat veteran. That should give me a red, white and blue fuck privilege.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
I just read Rypmar's post of how you dropped to your knees and sucked a guy to fruition. Damn hot. He said the guy had never had a blowjob from a girl who swallowed. I assessed that Rypmar and I are very lucky guys who have women who love to suck and swallow. Next time go ahead and kiss him after. It's the hottest kisses ever. I just looked at your red, white and blue picture and wanted to mention that I am a combat veteran. That should give me a red, white and blue fuck privilege.
LOL, fuck privileges it is!

Reactions: Visitor12