Hotwife Lynda

thanx for all your comments! i am a slut and hubby lets me do anything and everything i want. as you can see, i just can't sit "like a lady" lol :p
You are all lady, all hot lady, slut lady and all of that! Your husband is a fortunate man, I think if I had met you before I would have given him a run for his money. As for me I'd allow you the same free reins as him, it is not proper to cage a tigress, she must be who she is, embrace it as I know you do and I will have my dreams and fantasies of you. You are the type of women I have looked for my entire life, I did manage to find one but it took a long time. You are another. I will stroke myself to your photos later, the more recent ones of your sexy maturity drive me crazier. Maybe because i know you have had many men since the earlier picture and that makes you so much more interesting and attractive.

You are all lady, all hot lady, slut lady and all of that! Your husband is a fortunate man, I think if I had met you before I would have given him a run for his money. As for me I'd allow you the same free reins as him, it is not proper to cage a tigress, she must be who she is, embrace it as I know you do and I will have my dreams and fantasies of you. You are the type of women I have looked for my entire life, I did manage to find one but it took a long time. You are another. I will stroke myself to your photos later, the more recent ones of your sexy maturity drive me crazier. Maybe because i know you have had many men since the earlier picture and that makes you so much more interesting and attractive.

i have quite definitely had many more men since and plan to have many more lol :cool:

Reactions: AxelP