Hotwife Lynda

Thanks but i cant expand size to read everything thing. Sorry it just doesnt work.it would be great to see what you post or at least some of it

Update i wish i coukd send you what i see to see if its what i need to.access is there
I put your address in i got a picture of a skyline with a tree and it had your address at the bottom of the picture an i on the right track but nothing for your password

I put your address in i got a picture of a skyline with a tree and it had your address at the bottom of the picture an i on the right track but nothing for your password
Update it had my adrrress at tge top with remote adddress it that you there was a line under my adddress for password but when i cicked on ita whole llst if items came up about several difffernt thins SORRY I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE AS WELL.AS STORIES BY YOUR HUBBY. BOB

You were in. You then have to control the computer. It is not a show you are watching. It's closed now anyway.

Anyway, trying this again today.
AnyDesk is open.
Full xposure
Save all you want
AD: 767 523 626
PW: slutlinda3
Thanks i will.im.not very good at apps of any type .I guess im just stupid about it it would be great to n read any stories about youvand hubbby . Mt whie is a hotwife for 5vyears more of a stag couple than cuckold . Is hubby a cuckold or more stag.. i. Have posted a few stories on lush stories under construction 65 theyvare 99 percent true about my wife and i . IT would be great if youvwant tonread and tell me what you think BOB

Thanks i will.im.not very good at apps of any type .I guess im just stupid about it it would be great to n read any stories about youvand hubbby . Mt whie is a hotwife for 5vyears more of a stag couple than cuckold . Is hubby a cuckold or more stag.. i. Have posted a few stories on lush stories under construction 65 theyvare 99 percent true about my wife and i . IT would be great if youvwant tonread and tell me what you think BOB
What is anydesk?