Hotwife Lynda

What I love about this thread is that it is really you: young and older, dressed and undressed, but always really you.

I like wedding dresses, have you considered posting a photo of you in your wedding dress, or is this too personal? If it is, I completely understand and would never wish to anger you or your husband. If it is too much just say so, or have moderators remove my reply entirely. I mean no disrespect in any way and will not be offended.

What I love about this thread is that it is really you: young and older, dressed and undressed, but always really you.

I like wedding dresses, have you considered posting a photo of you in your wedding dress, or is this too personal? If it is, I completely understand and would never wish to anger you or your husband. If it is too much just say so, or have moderators remove my reply entirely. I mean no disrespect in any way and will not be offended.
Lol.....hahaha! in other words Lynda plz pist the wedding dress....lol

Reactions: lyndawaybi3

No offense at all. I would have to scan an old wedding photo, but I don't have a problem doing that. I will see what I can find.