Hotwife Lynda

We leave tomorrow. We get into Orlando way late and are going to just find a crash pad for the morning. We then go up to the Villages. I need to find a military base with a PX, BX, or class VI to buy some booze. I want to get this little gal drunk and keep her naked or near and drunk for a few days. We plan to spend money on booze and not much else. We normally don't drink much but this will be an exception. She will need booze to help her get the confidence and courage to go for it and I want to help it along. One thing I can tell is if she wants something, she will let go and drink more she has done it a couple times but the deal fell through before I got her fucked.

We leave tomorrow. We get into Orlando way late and are going to just find a crash pad for the morning. We then go up to the Villages. I need to find a military base with a PX, BX, or class VI to buy some booze. I want to get this little gal drunk and keep her naked or near and drunk for a few days. We plan to spend money on booze and not much else. We normally don't drink much but this will be an exception. She will need booze to help her get the confidence and courage to go for it and I want to help it along. One thing I can tell is if she wants something, she will let go and drink more she has done it a couple times but the deal fell through before I got her fucked.

just don't let her drink too much!

I don't have to worry about that. She has cut back in the last few years. We basically only drink on the weekend and not heavily. Twice I have had it set up to get her and Allen, her coworker interest together and she has drank more than normal. I know it was to give herself courage and plausible deniability. Just in case she can say was the booze that made her do it and have an excuse. Fine with me. She didn't drink to sloppy or anything just a little more comfortable than normal and I am pretty sure why. A coworker broke it up and took Allen home before he could come home with us. Damn. He has always wanted to fuck her and you can tell she feels the same about him. Just need the right set up.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
I don't have to worry about that. She has cut back in the last few years. We basically only drink on the weekend and not heavily. Twice I have had it set up to get her and Allen, her coworker interest together and she has drank more than normal. I know it was to give herself courage and plausible deniability. Just in case she can say was the booze that made her do it and have an excuse. Fine with me. She didn't drink to sloppy or anything just a little more comfortable than normal and I am pretty sure why. A coworker broke it up and took Allen home before he could come home with us. Damn. He has always wanted to fuck her and you can tell she feels the same about him. Just need the right set up.

yes, you do. sounds like a good one to me.

We had a couple interruptions getting here and the weather has sucked since we got here. She is hot to trot and been fucking and sucking me in fine style. The weather has been too bad to get out and troll. Last night we finally went to some live music and we danced a bit. She has been more than willing to wear slutty clothes and he hotwife anklet. She is fun and ready if we can find the right guy and set up.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
We had a couple interruptions getting here and the weather has sucked since we got here. She is hot to trot and been fucking and sucking me in fine style. The weather has been too bad to get out and troll. Last night we finally went to some live music and we danced a bit. She has been more than willing to wear slutty clothes and he hotwife anklet. She is fun and ready if we can find the right guy and set up.

Nice. Hope it works out for both of you!

I went somewhere yesterday morning and when I came back she was sitting in the driveway in a red sundress with her HW anklet on looking sexy. She is ready to go but I keep fucking her instead of taking her out where we can find another man. She is so damn good and she is extra hot. I feel I am letting an opportunity slip away but am surely enjoying the fucking we are doing. Both of us are a lot. Just wish I could find that second cock as she is ready for it.

I went somewhere yesterday morning and when I came back she was sitting in the driveway in a red sundress with her HW anklet on looking sexy. She is ready to go but I keep fucking her instead of taking her out where we can find another man. She is so damn good and she is extra hot. I feel I am letting an opportunity slip away but am surely enjoying the fucking we are doing. Both of us are a lot. Just wish I could find that second cock as she is ready for it.

sounds like fun to me.

We are getting ready to go home in the morning and she is still not a hotwife and it's my fault not hers. She is ready and I couldn't produce the right environment to make it happen. Fucking weather didn't help but that's sour grapes. She did screw my brains out and we had a wonderful time. I really can't complain about that and it is wonderful that after being married for a long time we still have the hots for one another and can get each other off and enjoy the hell out of it. It keeps getting better and not stale. She is ready though and is even hotter because of it.

We are getting ready to go home in the morning and she is still not a hotwife and it's my fault not hers. She is ready and I couldn't produce the right environment to make it happen. Fucking weather didn't help but that's sour grapes. She did screw my brains out and we had a wonderful time. I really can't complain about that and it is wonderful that after being married for a long time we still have the hots for one another and can get each other off and enjoy the hell out of it. It keeps getting better and not stale. She is ready though and is even hotter because of it.

The weather has sucked, but it sounds like you had a great time any way. You will have plenty more opportunities I'm sure, so don't give up.

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U