Hotwife Lynda

What is any desk?

AnyDesk is a remote computer access app. It is a free download. You open the open and type in the number of the other computer you wish to connect to. you then put in the password. If the other computer has AnyDesk turned on, you will be able to access their computer and look around and control it like you were sitting at their desk or holding their laptop. You can download and transfer their files to your computers. Hubby has my files of pics available there for anyone who wants them. You should give it a try.

Reactions: CONST65
AnyDesk is a remote computer access app. It is a free download. You open the open and type in the number of the other computer you wish to connect to. you then put in the password. If the other computer has AnyDesk turned on, you will be able to access their computer and look around and control it like you were sitting at their desk or holding their laptop. You can download and transfer their files to your computers. Hubby has my files of pics available there for anyone who wants them. You should give it a try.
I’d love to give you a try

Reactions: lyndawaybi3