Hotwife Lynda

I hope that 22 year old hasn't worn you down to where you don't have enough energy to answer. My question is who is doing the wearing down. Hope all is well and would love to hear some details of who seduced whom accross the street. Did he try something you couldn't resist or did he look so good you just decided to go for it?

Tell us some more about the guy next door. I know you feel a bit guilty about it but did he get horny and go for it or did you get horny and go for it. The two of you had to have some sparks fly and wind up fucking. What happened? Was he any good? Too bad you aren't more comfortable with it with him right next door and the house empty. At his age, you could grab a fuck any time if you were a little more comfortable with it. Did his youth and energy make up for his lack of experience? You can train him and make him a lot better for you and all his future conquests.

he's an island boy who is a fast learner in bed for what i like. has great stamina - can go all day which i need.

I hope that 22 year old hasn't worn you down to where you don't have enough energy to answer. My question is who is doing the wearing down. Hope all is well and would love to hear some details of who seduced whom accross the street. Did he try something you couldn't resist or did he look so good you just decided to go for it?

it just seemed so wrong that it was the right thing to do.

You never said who made the first move with the kid. Did the kid come on to you and you folded? Did you seduce him? I am betting the kid saw that hot body of yours with it being warm weather and couldn't keep his hands off or dick.

Reactions: lyndawaybi3
I was just curious. You know that sexual curiosity. Not that it really matters but if you seduced him, the poor bastard didn't have a chance and he should be very thankful now. Thanks Lynda.

To Lynda.. You are one very beautiful sexy, classy SEXY LADY. Fantastic body attitude etc. You and hubby are very lucky people you enjoy a very intense sexual lifestyle.
You are a very special lady that enjoys both men and women.
Not many hotwifes not only have livers that the hubby let's the hotwife take sol vacations but also let there livers take them on trips.
Your outfits are amazing the blue top with the white micro mini skirt is one of your top looks . Your eyes and beautiful lips are intriguing.
In closing perfect body,attitude, smile,makeup, dressed and undressed. I can easily understand why you've had so many men and women.
No normal human being could resist you. Have a great week Bob

To Lynda.. You are one very beautiful sexy, classy SEXY LADY. Fantastic body attitude etc. You and hubby are very lucky people you enjoy a very intense sexual lifestyle.
You are a very special lady that enjoys both men and women.
Not many hotwifes not only have livers that the hubby let's the hotwife take sol vacations but also let there livers take them on trips.
Your outfits are amazing the blue top with the white micro mini skirt is one of your top looks . Your eyes and beautiful lips are intriguing.
In closing perfect body,attitude, smile,makeup, dressed and undressed. I can easily understand why you've had so many men and women.
No normal human being could resist you. Have a great week Bob

thanx so much!

Rypmar says had your neighbor or he had you three times in one day and flooded you with cum. You haven't given us any details on that. Kudos. We want to hear about it. Rypmar says he is getting better at fucking with your direction and that he has great stamina. What about it hot girl?

Rypmar says had your neighbor or he had you three times in one day and flooded you with cum. You haven't given us any details on that. Kudos. We want to hear about it. Rypmar says he is getting better at fucking with your direction and that he has great stamina. What about it hot girl?

sorry, but he is the story teller