Hotwife Meme's..using real wife photos~

Which means you're in the guest room!!! Unless called upon!!!
Yes, this usually leaves me in the guest room, where I can see nothing but still hear everything that is going on between them. But, ultimately, I will be called upon. I will be there exclusively for his pleasures and not my wife.

• Wow
Reactions: HammerHer
In our playroom in our basement, we invited 12 guys over off of SLS, and after everyone got comfortable and had a few drinks to break the ice, I stripped my wife and placed the straps on her on our homemade St. Andrews' Cross.

I loved what she told me just before I told the guys to have fun and to enjoy themselves. I then went upstairs and listened to the sounds of sex filling the house from the basement.

BBGB.JPG

Last edited:
In our playroom in our basement, we invited 12 guys over off of SLS, and after everyone got comfortable and had a few drinks to break the ice, I stripped my wife and placed the straps on her on our homemade St. Andrews' Cross.

I loved what she told me just before I told the guys to have fun and to enjoy themselves. I then went upstairs and listened to the sounds of sex filling the house from the basement.

View attachment 979018
Damn I wish I could have been there

Reactions: Couple4MFM