HOTwife or just lukewarm

picknick77

Not sure if my wife could be classed as a hotwife. Maybe just lukewarm. We're not a swinging couple and she has certainly never gone looking for it, but she is a sucker for flattery and she has certainly given in to temptation when it's come her way. At least half a dozen times. But she is just an ordinary housewife really, and not a hot wife. She rarely wears make-up and never dresses showily, she does not flirt with men or make moves..... yet it has not stopped men showing an interest in her. Or is it that she comes across as an easy lay? I would love to know what other men think.244214

Sexy lady, looks innocent but got a V8 under the bonnet. They are the ones that are the most fun when you get them back to your place. Certainly hot, naughty and even better that she is a cock magnet

Thanks you for your reply. I think you are right, she has tended to keep her feelings under wraps and is not the first woman a man thinks of as a likely fuck, but once they take a chance they find she is something of a prick-lover and eager to be satisfied

• Love
Reactions: Norm10
Not sure if my wife could be classed as a hotwife. Maybe just lukewarm. We're not a swinging couple and she has certainly never gone looking for it, but she is a sucker for flattery and she has certainly given in to temptation when it's come her way. At least half a dozen times. But she is just an ordinary housewife really, and not a hot wife. She rarely wears make-up and never dresses showily, she does not flirt with men or make moves..... yet it has not stopped men showing an interest in her. Or is it that she comes across as an easy lay? I would love to know what other men think.View attachment 244214
Perhaps she is just shy, talk her into trying it out once or twice at least, say to her that if she does not try out other men, it is like having the same meal for dinner every day of the week. You dont know what you are missing out till you try it...See what happens

Not sure if my wife could be classed as a hotwife. Maybe just lukewarm. We're not a swinging couple and she has certainly never gone looking for it, but she is a sucker for flattery and she has certainly given in to temptation when it's come her way. At least half a dozen times. But she is just an ordinary housewife really, and not a hot wife. She rarely wears make-up and never dresses showily, she does not flirt with men or make moves..... yet it has not stopped men showing an interest in her. Or is it that she comes across as an easy lay? I would love to know what other men think.View attachment 244214
She's hot and sexy