HotWife or Swinger

In order to engage in swing or dividing the sea between them that there is a sincere love and firm trust in each other. What is clearing the term what love is what love is and what is playing.Sex is playing and we play and we keep our hearts locked in our hearts. My first man is not Cuckold but he divided me with another man and he looks at me every time, and he looks at me every time the road and join the trojke or take me after loverOur partner is not from our place, in the first place and the links were long-term with 4 white and I have been with a young BBC guy but love between me and my husband, nothing could destroy our marriage for nowMany husbands want this but not everyone is easy to see the woman how scared comes to the other man to watch a loved one while in her second man his cum all this should be submitted but if you realize sex You as husband and wife love no problem and so get well prickly before embarking on anything imagination is one reality is another

• Love
Reactions: WantToWatchWife
we actually began with swinging. we attended swing parties and orgies. and as time progressed, i discovered that i had more fun watching someone else fucking my wife, instead of me playing the field. additionally we also felt that it was rather impersonal. so we then cut that down to smaller groups and it finally whittled down to mmf. we appeared to enjoy that more. alot more. esp mmmf.
so no i dont believe that it is more 'harmful' as OP posted.

dan

We have been a cuckold couple for 30 years now, I’m a dom hot wife who is in control of my sub bi hubby. This has worked well for both of us in our marriage for a few reasons, first is total honesty, we are both completely honest about our sexual desires, sexuality, our limitations and I love being a hot wife and he loves me being one and a sub bi cuckold. Second, is we are also best friends, loving and tender with each other non judgmental of each other and love each other very much, this too is vital.

Just my view on what’s worked for us. Sally. Xx

• Love
We tend to meet guys then don't contact them again. Sometimes my wife doesn't even know their names and we give fake names so it is what it is. Just a fuck or a gangbang

Reactions: littlewilly