Hotwife vacation

Hedo 2 is the best but as far as those two, We have gone to Temptations and had fun. Never been to Desire. Hedo is just hands down, 100 times better than either of these.
We don't want to deal with college aged guys who are rude pushy assholes and we have herd that there is lots of those at temptations. Is that true? We are in our mid 40s and sometimes my wife just likes to flirt and make out and that's as far as she goes and we don't want to have a bad experience with and idiot

We don't want to deal with college aged guys who are rude pushy assholes and we have herd that there is lots of those at temptations. Is that true? We are in our mid 40s and sometimes my wife just likes to flirt and make out and that's as far as she goes and we don't want to have a bad experience with and idiot
We didn't have any problems. We went in December and it was a good mix of ages. There were young people but not pushy. It wasn't bad at all. We were in our early 40's when we went. It is a great one time but dollar for dollar, Hedo 2 never has let us down. Good luck wherever you go. Check around for message boards for the resort and see who else is going the same dates. There has to be one online. Something similar to DennyP does with Jamaica. Matter a fact, there may be boards for Temptation on there. I haven't ever really looked. Have fun no matter where you go. Ignore the MTV crowd if they get out of hand

Reactions: Tone5523
Hedo 2 is the best but as far as those two, We have gone to Temptations and had fun. Never been to Desire. Hedo is just hands down, 100 times better than either of these.

Hedo is awesome for couples like us who like for the wife to play with other guys. We have vacationed at Hedo over 20 times. My wife has had sex with several of the single male guests on every vacation.

For the most part, the single guys who go to Hedo know that there are no single girls at Hedo. They know that some of the couples go there so the wife can play with the single guys. There are always exceptions, but, most of the guys are nice, normal guys just hoping to get to fuck one (or some) of the wives.

My wife Kate is like a kid in a candy store at Hedo...so many men, so little time. Our best estimate is that my wife has had sex with over 100 different guys at Hedo over the years we have gone there.

Does anyone know where would be better for MFM sex for my wife Desire Maya resort in Mexico or temptation resort in Mexico...

Mexico is a literal major warzone more people get killed there than in Afghanistan.

Latin American airlines are cheap. Why not just go somewhere safer than Mexico and fly a guy out for $50?

There's a Mexican couple on here who just recently made a thread.

You can't pick one of the lesser Antilles? You know... The only place I Latin America where you won't get your head chopped off?

Reactions: Uncledude55