Hotwifes pussy shaved or hairy?

Do you like a hotwife's pussy shaved or hairy?

• Pussy shaved

Votes: 214 57.8%
  • Pussy hairy

Votes: 90 24.3%
  • Either one, I just want to fuck it

Votes: 79 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My wife had a hairy pussy up until early 2008. She had had several men over the previous two years, and nobody ever complained or said anything about it. Then in August of 2007, she hooked up with a guy who she was crazy about. She loved his big dick and said he was the best fuck of her life. He reached places she had not ever felt a cock before. He told her he had not seen a woman with a bush and that she needed to shave. She trimmed it but still kept the hair.

In January of 2008, he came over, and they started to play and he fucked her and left her with a load of his cum deep inside. He had me take pictures to show her, and he told her he was going to shave her the next day.

Her hairy pussy

View attachment 1020844

Hair around her asshole.

View attachment 1020846
The next day, he followed through with his promise, got her in the bath, and shaved her pussy and asshole smooth. It was about two weeks later, she told me she was going for a full Brazilian laser treatment. She has been smooth ever since.

I don't know if you liked the bush, but in my opinion the smooth look is so much nicer! So great that she had laser treatments!

My wife had a hairy pussy up until early 2008. She had had several men over the previous two years, and nobody ever complained or said anything about it. Then in August of 2007, she hooked up with a guy who she was crazy about. She loved his big dick and said he was the best fuck of her life. He reached places she had not ever felt a cock before. He told her he had not seen a woman with a bush and that she needed to shave. She trimmed it but still kept the hair.

In January of 2008, he came over, and they started to play and he fucked her and left her with a load of his cum deep inside. He had me take pictures to show her, and he told her he was going to shave her the next day.

Her hairy pussy

View attachment 1020844

Hair around her asshole.

View attachment 1020846
The next day, he followed through with his promise, got her in the bath, and shaved her pussy and asshole smooth. It was about two weeks later, she told me she was going for a full Brazilian laser treatment. She has been smooth ever since.

Smooth is great especially with stockings and garyrr belt....Also seeing tbzt smooth pussy surronded with true crotch hi.BOOTS

Shaved or nicely trimmed
My wife use to.keep.it teimmed but since she became a hotwife and started FUCKING OTHER MEN its kept smooth . She says when her fuck dates are licking it .its more sensitive and its more o tense for her. SHE INSISTS I GET IT READY WHEN SHE GOES OUT TO.FUCK.

Reactions: Barry79