Hotwifes

For me it's the raw, unadulterated fucking that really gets me off. There's nothing better than taking a bored housewife and turning her out, and bringing out the sexual animal from within. I love taking them from mom jeans and frumpy outfits to slutty miniskirts, high heels and no panties. I love separating them from their husbands, taking them to hotels, and spending the evening fucking her brains out.

But the best part of all is dropping her off in the morning knowing all the naughty things you did to her the night before.....knowing her pussy is full of your cum, and having hubby thank you for taking good care of her.....this is the best part.

For me it's the raw, unadulterated fucking that really gets me off. There's nothing better than taking a bored housewife and turning her out, and bringing out the sexual animal from within. I love taking them from mom jeans and frumpy outfits to slutty miniskirts, high heels and no panties. I love separating them from their husbands, taking them to hotels, and spending the evening fucking her brains out.

But the best part of all is dropping her off in the morning knowing all the naughty things you did to her the night before.....knowing her pussy is full of your cum, and having hubby thank you for taking good care of her.....this is the best part.
I have always preferred to do the fucking in her and her husbands bedroom and have her husband sleep on the couch while me and her slept in the bedroom. I have also preferred to have husband watch while we fucked.... It was such an ego boost for me i guess!

Reactions: IrishBull