Hotwives in sexy gym wear

Enjoy fitness and fantasizing about the sexy, fit ladies in their hot gym wear (leggings, booty shorts, lulu, gymshark, etc.)! Would love to see all your beautiful ladies in their sexiest gymwear, dms open as well
Nothing better than seeing a sexy woman with a nice shapely and thick ass in a pair of tight leggings. I always fantasize what’s under them. They don’t leave much to the imagination, but I always love to think how the ass and thighs under them look. The pic is my ex when she picked up our youngest last week.

Nothing better than seeing a sexy woman with a nice shapely and thick ass in a pair of tight leggings. I always fantasize what’s under them. They don’t leave much to the imagination, but I always love to think how the ass and thighs under them look. The pic is my ex when she picked up our youngest last week.

Enjoy fitness and fantasizing about the sexy, fit ladies in their hot gym wear (leggings, booty shorts, lulu, gymshark, etc.)! Would love to see all your beautiful ladies in their sexiest gymwear, dms open as well

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210801-130009_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-130009_Gallery.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20210801-125921_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-125921_Gallery.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20210801-131003_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210801-131003_Gallery.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 64
love to imagine what type/color panties she has on, how that ass jiggles unrestricted by the skin tight fabric, how how that pretty pussy looks from behind. She has such a voluptuous ass. Can see why you had a kid with her lol

Reactions: Curioushusband8