Houston area cuck party?

Mar 7, 2017
Houston
Since I see there are a few of us on here in the Houston area, and even more so in Texas, I want to organize a meetup, a cuckold party. We can meet at one of our houses, or rent out a few hotel rooms. Only a select number of single men would be invited, but any women regardless of relationship status is more than welcome to participate. Sissy cuck boys of course can come as long as their wives or girlfriends are with them so that the rest of us can enjoy them while the cuckies sit there with their chubs, recording everything for us and getting the rest of us anything we need. If there is enough interest then lets make this happen!

I am very into gangb.angs. I have always said nothing gets a girl sucking dick better then a good fucking

Since I see there are a few of us on here in the Houston area, and even more so in Texas, I want to organize a meetup, a cuckold party. We can meet at one of our houses, or rent out a few hotel rooms. Only a select number of single men would be invited, but any women regardless of relationship status is more than welcome to participate. Sissy cuck boys of course can come as long as their wives or girlfriends are with them so that the rest of us can enjoy them while the cuckies sit there with their chubs, recording everything for us and getting the rest of us anything we need. If there is enough interest then lets make this happen!
Sorry I missed that, damn. Maybe next time.