How Asian couple got started

Wife and I got started about 12 years ago. I was introduced to the cuck scene with my ex girlfriend (inbetween marriage number 2-3. So while current wife and I were dating and learning about each other, I brought it up and she wasnt opposed to it but had usual reservations about getting caught , meeting a guy etc.... I casually showed her some ads on Craigslist, found 2-3 who seemed legit and reached out. It was halloween 11 years ago we were going to a halloween party (wife dressed as Asian School girl from kill bill) and during this time I was texting 2 of the guys and got their pic. After a few drinks and some dancing, I showed wife the pics and she responded "mmm that guys more than cute, borderline hot...." which was my signal to push for our first 3 way. To my suprise when i asked her response was "fuck it im so drunk and horny, lets do it..."
So I set up, we got to my place, guy came over and 3 of us were on the couch sipping on our beers. After some nervous small talk, he finally leaned over and started kissing my wife and they started making out. He unbuttoned her blouse and started sucking and playing her tits while i sat back and put my hands down my pants.
He proceeded to reach up her skirt played with her clit and she was panting like a bitch in heat. He got up, pulled his shorts down and my wife pulled his underwear off and started sucking his cock. I couldnt take it anymore so i got behind her and slipped it in from behind for a spitroast. Wife got up and said "who am i sitting on, i need to cum now...." so our new friend laid back on couch, slipped rubber on and she went for a ride and eventually came twice. After the 2nd time i got up and put my dick her mouth from behind the couch.
After he finished, we exchanged pleasanties, thanked each other went our merry way :)

Attachments

• 142ec463-98d0-4322-8bf5-faf5cbe24f1e.jpg
    142ec463-98d0-4322-8bf5-faf5cbe24f1e.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 223
got plenty of stories to share. We probably went though 12-15 guys most of them bbc (she had a thing for black guys)
My wife dated a black guy before we met. When I asked why things didn't work out, she was vague and said it wouldn't have worked out long-term. So after our first 3 way, I asked her thoughts on black guys and if rumors were true "Once you go black...." She admittedly said she wasn't impressed with her ex in the bedroom and labeled him more a whiny simp who needed to be hugged rather than an alpha bull. So i dug deeper and asked if she wanted to try a black guy in hopes of finding a stud.
So went back to Craigslist, put out an ad, got 50+ responses, narrowed it down, and finally found one wife thought was very pleasing to the eye. So we met at the bar of the hotel where we rented the room, talked, and had a drink or two and I can tell by the look in my wife's eye she was very turned on and probably wet. She was being flirty with him much like on our first few dates, giggling playing with hair, etc.... When we finally decided to go upstairs, while in the elevator he reached around and grabbed her ass. My wife smiled and held his hand. Once in the room, our new friend laid on the bed and my wife got on her knees and pulled his pants down, and just looked at his 9-inch cock while jerking it off. He put his hand on the back of her head and told her to "start sucking like a good bitch..." She went as far as she could go taking about 7-8 inches before gagging. Afterwards, she took off her panties and sat on his face while he reached up and grabbed her tits. Then it seemed from out of nowhere he picked her up, her legs around his hips, arms around his neck and he power fucked her. I sat there like a simp and blew my load i was so turned on. Then they got on the bed and my wife got on all 4s and he started fucking her doggie style until he was done. afterward, they both turned and giggled at me.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 204
My wife dated a black guy before we met. When I asked why things didn't work out, she was vague and said it wouldn't have worked out long-term. So after our first 3 way, I asked her thoughts on black guys and if rumors were true "Once you go black...." She admittedly said she wasn't impressed with her ex in the bedroom and labeled him more a whiny simp who needed to be hugged rather than an alpha bull. So i dug deeper and asked if she wanted to try a black guy in hopes of finding a stud.
So went back to Craigslist, put out an ad, got 50+ responses, narrowed it down, and finally found one wife thought was very pleasing to the eye. So we met at the bar of the hotel where we rented the room, talked, and had a drink or two and I can tell by the look in my wife's eye she was very turned on and probably wet. She was being flirty with him much like on our first few dates, giggling playing with hair, etc.... When we finally decided to go upstairs, while in the elevator he reached around and grabbed her ass. My wife smiled and held his hand. Once in the room, our new friend laid on the bed and my wife got on her knees and pulled his pants down, and just looked at his 9-inch cock while jerking it off. He put his hand on the back of her head and told her to "start sucking like a good bitch..." She went as far as she could go taking about 7-8 inches before gagging. Afterwards, she took off her panties and sat on his face while he reached up and grabbed her tits. Then it seemed from out of nowhere he picked her up, her legs around his hips, arms around his neck and he power fucked her. I sat there like a simp and blew my load i was so turned on. Then they got on the bed and my wife got on all 4s and he started fucking her doggie style until he was done. afterward, they both turned and giggled at me.
Very hot story and photo!

Reactions: toolman2c