How common is it for a woman to know her partner's exact penis size?

A post I just made in another thread got me thinking. I supplied my wife with my exact length and girth measurements (by measuring in front of her which was a great turn on for both of us).

I get turned on thinking about her sharing with her friends. It got me to wondering how common it is for a woman to know these precise details and thus the possibility of comparing notes (or even past partners to cureent).

For the guys on here, how many of yout partners have measured and at whose behest did the measuring take place?
Hard to say how common, but as a data point, KK regularly has me do a 'bone-pressed' measurement as part of our ritual. She has every millimeter committed to memory. Same for the boyfriends - only one cock she measures on her own, a truly hung friend named Rick. That's extraordinarily fun to watch...

Hard to say how common, but as a data point, KK regularly has me do a 'bone-pressed' measurement as part of our ritual. She has every millimeter committed to memory. Same for the boyfriends - only one cock she measures on her own, a truly hung friend named Rick. That's extraordinarily fun to watch...
I would like to see a cuckoldress who is an artist make clay replicas of her men and put each one on it's own pedestal with their first name and measurement. She could display them for her loser husband to look at and have his tiny one put there next to them.

I would like to see a cuckoldress who is an artist make clay replicas of her men and put each one on it's own pedestal with their first name and measurement. She could display them for her loser husband to look at and have his tiny one put there next to them.
Yep - two women in my life, KK, my wife, and one of my long-term affair partners, Marie, used the infamous 'clone-a-willy' kit on a few of their favorite cocks, including mine (not the biggest in the collection. Marie is an artist / sculptor, she has two that went from clone-a-willy gel casts to plaster, then to pewter. One of them was cast from a black stripper she was in lust with, the other is mine.

Always a turn on for me to think about standing alongside a guy who is bigger flaccid than I am erect. How did you find it?
A lil rough at first, while I was still soft...since I'm as small as I am soft. But I was pretty hot overall. I got excited first, which was good...lol. But again he is 7" soft and I'm 6" hard so he was still bigger. It's awesome every time he comes over

A lil rough at first, while I was still soft...since I'm as small as I am soft. But I was pretty hot overall. I got excited first, which was good...lol. But again he is 7" soft and I'm 6" hard so he was still bigger. It's awesome every time he comes over
Does your wife like to point out the difference?

Reactions: Vincenzo
Always a turn on for me to think about standing alongside a guy who is bigger flaccid than I am erect. How did you find it?
He was her ex fuck buddy. But we have played with2 other guys who were blessed because her and her friends talk and the told her about a guy and we recruited him to join us

It’s probably pretty rare since most guys exaggerate their size…

I measured my cock with my first wife when I was very young and very thin… I was 6’ 1” and only 130 lbs until I was 21. My cock was just over 7” then because I was so thin.

My second lover always said I was over 7”… but I would correct her and say I was barely 6 inches. I was about 175 lbs then, but still In pretty good shape. Her long term husband was almost non existent, so I am sure I looked very impressive in comparison.

My wife now probably has no idea that I am around 5.5 inches at 54 years old and 195 lbs. The 65 lbs difference in weight and 8-inch difference in my waste size has made more than an inch difference in my length (plus the effects of less blood flow.)

This is me at my 195 lbs heaviest weight and current pathetic length:

9A5A21EE-1E70-4800-8E51-D409075DC454.jpegF0937AB8-D8C1-4617-B711-D3B5671388C8.jpeg

Reactions: Vincenzo
My wife's never said anything about my size directly (apart from early in our relationship when she thought it was big, something she hasn't said in many years). She has given me anecdotes of talk with her friends where she says denigrating smaller cocks isn't mean "It's just the truth".

One particular anecdote stands out when she was talking about a friend she shared accommodation with in Malaysia years ago who loved a white America guy but chose a Bangladeshi guy over him because whitey's cock was "Just like a little toothpick" whereas the Bangladeshi's was "Like a big cobra".
Yeah right lol