How deep are you?

My late wife didn't like big dicks, should say long dicks, she said it bottomed out and hurt. Here and elsewhere can be read about the love of big cock. I came across this video and wondered how deep women actually are, how long a dick can be accommodated comfortably and enjoyably.

What's your opinion, your experience?View attachment 522592
The reason for the camera being in the back because if it were from the front and the woman smiled you would see the head of the dildo between her teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: mismanaged man
My wifes second black lover was 11 inches, measured by her with me there..looked like this man. She is 5 6, 115 lbs so tiny and tight. It took him about 8 different times to finally get it balls deep..As she told me after he took her, he adjusted himself, as did she, so it suddenly went all the way and she could feel it move her cervix aside..he shot his heavy load in her and I could hear her scream from a room downstairs..He was very gentle when he first started taking her, but she admitted she was very sore after the first time....When he buried it, she said he was fucking her in a circular motion which really seemed to help.

I think it turns us guys on that don`t have a big cock thinking of being cuck by them. Knowing there deeper then you will ever be.

Very hot story ,thx for the info,my wife had a bull with long thick cock that use to give her multiple orgasms,so fierce she used to shiver. Your story made me understand it better. She always chose him as her best fuck she ever had. He always said she’s his wife while inside her and after filling her with his load then they divorced. Next time once deep inside her she’s his wife again. He fucked her for many years on a regular basis once or twice a week. Kept her pussie diluted and stretched which I very much appreciated and enjoyed. He also had thé biggest load of all the guys that fucked her ,he would sometimes cum deep in her throat,without her need to swallow . That I really liked and loved her for being such a submissive slut.
Super hot