How did this start

Youngbrummie

Jan 16, 2018
Always intrigued to read the stories on how couples got into this lifestyle ? Any of you be willing to share your stories on how your first cuckold experience ?

Reactions: Latin bull
Our first real-life experience was during a business trip, where my wife came along opportunistically. The out-of-town aspect and hotel travel always made her more sexual, no kids, no interruptions, the privacy of a hotel room...

That first night we had dinner, drinks, and dancing, and I needed to take a break for a conference call with overseas colleagues in a different time-zone. My wife stayed in the hotel's dance club. I thought she was just a little on the tipsy side, but I found out later she was more inebriated than I thought, and her inhibitions were eroded by the alcohol.

One thing led to another in the hour that I was gone, and as my call was concluding, there was some fumbling about, and commotion at the door of the room. She'd brought back her "catch" to our room. It was like she was in some other reality, like I wasn't even there. I watched them kissing each other, clawing away clothing, and the entire chain-reaction of events as she sucked his cock, he licked her pussy, and then fucking each other senseless until she finally passed out.

During that 90 minutes, I went through wave after wave of varied emotions, and thought for a couple of times that I might even be ill... but my cock was rock-hard the entire time, from the moment they stumbled through the hotel room door. At one point, I had a spontaneous orgasm, squiring cum all over my boxers just from the visual scene.

The two of them were completely oblivious to the fact that I was there, watching. They fucked, sucked and pleasured each other, trying every position, missionary, doggie-style, her on top, my wife bent over the bedside, with him standing, fucking her from behind, 69, everything.

The moment of his first penetration of my wife is still etched in my mind - seeing his bulbous cock-head push past her labia, how soaking wet she was, and seeing another man's cock push deep inside my wife was simultaneously nauseating, and the most erotic thing I've ever seen.

The first several days - maybe a week after that first time were awkward and anxiety filled. The morning after, she was still a little hung over, and we talked very little about it, mostly me reassuring her it was OK, telling her how fucking hot it was, and trying to see how much of the details she actually recalled, or would admit to.

That encounter was bareback, and my wife worried and suffered regrets over it for quite a while afterward.

My wife has never been "happily monogamous," craves variety, and has a strong novelty seeking personality trait. After the first hot wife encounter, it led to her opening up about her needs and desires, craving for cock, and my obsession with all of it. We started finding strange men for her through a variety of paths.

During subsequent encounters after that initial experience, in almost every case, my wife demanded that her partner use a condom. She also had emotional issues about fucking other men, and even though she craved the experience, and variety of strange cock, she would not have penetrating sex, either vaginal, or anal for the first several months, even with her partner using a condom. She would instead have her lover put on the condom, and rub his cock against her pussy, or “ride” him, rubbing his cock with her pussy lips, but not allowing him to penetrate her. She also required the condom for oral sex, and even for a while, just to give a hand-job.

As she gained experience, and confidence, she dropped her demand for condom use for hand and blowjobs. My wife gives exquisite, eye-contact blowjobs, incredibly lascivious and sensual, and awesome hand-jobs, teasing, tormenting, and bringing a cock to the very edge of cumming, then backing off, and repeating until her partner is begging and whimpering to be allowed to cum. The relaxation of the condom requirement was definitely a win for me, as someone who thoroughly enjoyed watching those sessions.

I tried not to pressure her into taking a cock bareback, but I did occasionally bring it up during foreplay, or while I was fucking her, having her imagine it was a stranger’s bare cock cumming inside her instead of mine.

About a year into our experiences, we were enjoying a hotel encounter with a new partner, a fit, attractive male, who was very well-endowed. He provided a copy of a recent STD/STI screening to us as a courtesy - that was before our screening process was very well-refined. My wife still demanded that he use a condom.

A short while into the encounter, an experience she was thoroughly enjoying, after stroking, and sucking his big cock, she was ready to fuck. I was leaning back on the headboard of the bed, against a big pile of pillows, with my wife laid back against my chest. I was enjoying playing with her big tits, stroking the soft flesh, and teasing her nipples with my fingertips while our new friend was between her open legs, kissing and licking her pussy.

After he gave her an orgasm, her lover took a position between her open thighs, and his cock was fully erect, engorged. She said, “Fuck you have such a beautiful, hard cock!” I whispered into her ear, “Let him take you baby. Let him feel your hot wet pussy on that big hard cock…” She was overcome with lust, and that little encouragement was all it took - she rolled her hips up, off the bed a little, offering herself to him, and he slowly slid his bare, hard cock into my wife’s willing hole.

He fucked my wife long, and slow, and I fingered her clit while he stroked her pussy with that big cock. My wife had another orgasm, with the stranger’s cock deep inside her, which led to his orgasm, with his bare cock buried in her.

After he pulled out, I used his cum as lube, and fingered my wife’s pussy and clit until she had another orgasm, and then had her lick my fingers clean of his cum and her juices. He fucked my wife two more times that night, cumming in her both times.

After that encounter, we developed a thorough screening process, and every planned encounter, where we had confidence in the test results, my wife went bareback, and has been doing so ever since.

We've been doing this for about a decade now, averaging about three encounters in a calendar month. We don't count any longer, but my wife has been with hundreds of different men at this point, and we don't have any plans to stop.

Always intrigued to read the stories on how couples got into this lifestyle ? Any of you be willing to share your stories on how your first cuckold experience ?
I was a cuckold several years before I became aware I was. I am 7 yrs. older than my wife and was begining to have erection problems
I suspected it for a while but finally caught her. Well needles to say we seperated. It took me 3 months to realize I need her more than
she did me. I begged her back, but not before she let me know who wore the pants in the house, and she would still have her lovers,
I agreed, she moved back in on wed. and informed me that she would be Spending the week-end at Danny's, in that it was already
planned. That was 25 yrs ago. still being cucked and loving it;

Reactions: chasmilse
My wife has been cuckolding me with my friend . It started about six months ago. I had fantasised about her with another guy and we agreed on him.

Next time he was at the house, she came down stairs looking hotter than I’d ever seen her. Figure hugging short black dress. She came over, didn’t say a word and sat on his knee and asked if he liked what he saw. Before I knew what was happening, they were making out. My friend and my wife. I was hard but didn’t touch myself as knew I’d cum too soon. They started taking each other’s clothes off and she led him to our bed. She turned and said to me “are you coming to watch then?”

It started as a one off, but I loved watching them together and sh described it as ‘by far the best sex ever’

Six months later and they meet up a couple of time a week. I still had sex once every couple of weeks to start with but I’m being denied now. I’m hoping the next stage is me cleaning up his cum from her