How did you convice your wife

Hieronymo

Male
Jan 5, 2021
I have a very thick cock so that satisfies her as she is very well filled. But what she likes is the variety of different men fucking her. She enjoys the seduction as well as using her pussy for men to relieve themselves deep inside of her. She sees that as her role. She enjoys being fucked deep and the look on their face when they unload inside her.
Makes sense. My wife is very proud of her dick sucking ability. She’d find it satisfying to make guys hard. But I think she’d always want them to empty their balls doggystyle into her pussy.

Reactions: Smudger

Hieronymo

Male
Jan 5, 2021
We had been married about 10 years when I first mentioned to her I wanted her to have sec with other guys.
she initially said no chance. I would mention it from time to time over the next couple of yrs and her reply gradually changes from no, to why do you want me to and then to maybe.
We then started posting pics of her on an amateur wives site where she received great feedback.
She then started using the chat room on that site chatting to guys and one suggested meeting for some fun with me watching and taking pics.
She agreed and had a great time. That was over 12 yrs ago and she has had some great times and I have an extensive gallery of pics and movie clips of her having fun with other guys
Interesting. I just got a No.