How did you feel the first time

What was it like the first time a bull fucked your wife? Did you have certain feelings when he came inside her? We’ve yet to have our first experience but I can’t wait to see another man dominate my wife and cum inside her. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it! Thanks for sharing.
I'll never forget the 1st time. It was a 3sum and While it was happening it was the most arousing, erotic experience of my life. It was quite later when the emotions set in. Main one was anger but at myself. I was angry because I enjoyed it. I felt I shouldn't have enjoyed it. Society dictates that you're not supposed to let another man fuck your wife and you're definitely not supposed to enjoy it. I was angry because every time I looked at my wife I'd think she had another man's sperm and I'd get a boner and want to fuck her myself. I forget how many times I fucked her the next day but it was a lot. I was angry because I wanted to do it again. It didnt last long tho, I soon got over it and realized that maybe society is wrong.
At no time did I feel angry or jealous toward my wife. Her 1st words after the event were "That was amazing, we have to do that again". I was quite happy for her to experience 2 men and for her to enjoy it.

I'll never forget the 1st time. It was a 3sum and While it was happening it was the most arousing, erotic experience of my life. It was quite later when the emotions set in. Main one was anger but at myself. I was angry because I enjoyed it. I felt I shouldn't have enjoyed it. Society dictates that you're not supposed to let another man fuck your wife and you're definitely not supposed to enjoy it. I was angry because every time I looked at my wife I'd think she had another man's sperm and I'd get a boner and want to fuck her myself. I forget how many times I fucked her the next day but it was a lot. I was angry because I wanted to do it again. It didnt last long tho, I soon got over it and realized that maybe society is wrong.
At no time did I feel angry or jealous toward my wife. Her 1st words after the event were "That was amazing, we have to do that again". I was quite happy for her to experience 2 men and for her to enjoy it.

I remember having a flood of different emotions and like you was angry/confused by my own actions. As you say, society dictates that this is wrong but I enjoyed it and was aroused by seeing her being filled with another man's dick and her pussy being flooded with his sperm. I worried about pregnancy and STD's but in the mornings when I was at the gym visions of that night would run through my head and I would be working out with an erection.

What was it like the first time a bull fucked your wife? Did you have certain feelings when he came inside her? We’ve yet to have our first experience but I can’t wait to see another man dominate my wife and cum inside her. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it! Thanks for sharing.
It was a strange feeling waiting in car. My wife was fucked. Before I left home, he said that I have to clean her pussy when I go home. I was a little worried about that, but when the creampie was there, I did it without a second thought.

I remember having a flood of different emotions and like you was angry/confused by my own actions. As you say, society dictates that this is wrong but I enjoyed it and was aroused by seeing her being filled with another man's dick and her pussy being flooded with his sperm. I worried about pregnancy and STD's but in the mornings when I was at the gym visions of that night would run through my head and I would be working out with an erection.
Society has a lot to answer for. Its 1 thing for society to frown on activities that hurt others but another thing altogether to frown on activities that are private and hurt no-one. Wife was on birth control so I wasn't over worried about pregnancy. I did wonder if an over dose of sperm could override the pill.. lol. I know the pill isn't 100% effective. As for STDs, I knew the man and was 99% sure he was safe. But like you that image would enter my head at the worst times and Id spend most of the day hiding a boner. lol. The fact that i participated in my own cuckolding caused emotions from extreme arousal to anger but Eventually the emotional roller coaster eased off and I excepted the fact that it happened with 3 consenting adults and no-one was hurt. In fact all 3 of us gained extreme pleasure from it.

Within 5 minutes, she said, "I want to do that again",
Our 1st time was with a couple. Started out with just him though. we had a bit of a mfm, was great watching both of them when he first entered her. After some minutes of fun, he said he didn't want to cum yet - and was going to their room, to get his wife.
Wife and I played around until they got back, then we all 4 were in a pile on the bed.
The most memorable moment for me was my wife on her back, he was kneeling over her head, she was hungrily devouring his cock, sucking his balls. I was fucking his wife in missionary. He asked me if my wife would mind his wife "eating her pussy". Knowing my wife had expressed a dislike for anything bisexual, I started to say "you'll have to ask..." before I could finish, my wife just spread her legs open, with out ever stopping sucking his cock.
His wife buried her face in my wifes pussy. I got behind her, and started fucking her again.
That was such a beautiful view. Never done this up to 20 before, and there was my wife - sucking another man's cock and balls, while she was being eaten by a woman!
Best part, after all had been spent, my wife sat up, said "That was fun, I want to do it again"!

The first time my wife I cucked me, I found out after the fact. It was my birthday and she had done it while I was at work. She told me at dinner. She handed me her phone and told me to look at the latest picture, discreetly. When I looked it was a mirror selfie, her with another man, both naked. As I looked at her she told me my fantasy coming true was my present.

The first time I watched was a couple months later on Valentine’s Day. I was dressing her for her date and she asked if I wanted to watch this evening. I said yes of course. She took a cock cage out and said I had to be wearing it to watch. So we put it on. When the doorbell rang, my wife sent me to answer the door in just the cage. When he saw me, he said ”I guess you are watching tonight.” Watching her with another man is the best thing I have ever seen. Watching her squirm, grunt, moan, and even scream as he was sliding in and out of her is amazing. Even 4 years later, I sit there mesmerized watching my wife have a good time.