How did you feel the first time

I will always remember the first time I watched my wife take another man's cock. The feelings, thoughts, and emotions were incredibly intense, mixed, and contorted. My wife and I were both virgins when we met and got married. We were married for 26 years with three older kids who were out of the house when it happened. It was not anything we talked about or planned. It just happened spontaneously.

I had a very close friend I had known all of my life, and we grew up together. We had both gone our separate ways after we got married, but he became divorced and began to hang around a lot. After his divorce, he began working out again and caring for himself. My wife confessed he was cute, and he and my wife flirted innocently. I knew that my wife lusted for my friend, although she would never make the first move. Still, my mind raced to wonder if my wife would fall for my best friend and leave me.

Then, one night we were all sitting together with Jason next to my wife on the sofa and me in my recliner. We were drinking homemade margaritas, laughing, and having a good time. The flirtation between Jason and my wife was at a new level, and I knew from the look in my wife's eyes and face that she wanted more.

I still do not know what came over me that night. But what I did changed our lives forever, and it was for the better. I walked over, sat next to my wife, and kissed her. With my friend sitting on her other side, acting like he was suddenly watching the television, I reached up under my wife's shirt and unclasped her bra. My wife just gave me an odd grin, as if she and I were on the same page. When her bra was loose, I began to raise her shirt, and without speaking a word, she raised her arms to allow me to pull her top off, leaving her sitting topless. She had not ever been naked or exposed in front of another man. My friend was sitting silently but watching me intently now. My wife's nipples were rock hard, and I knew she was aroused. I was proud; I felt excitement inside my entire body like jolts of electricity. I still did not know where this would go fully, but I had butterflies in my stomach and wanted to show off more of her.

After gently playing with her engorged nipples, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my wife's shorts and panties. As if working together, my wife raised her hips, and I slowly pushed her shorts down her hips and off her legs. I could not believe I had just stripped my wife sitting next to my best friend. She sat on the sofa, fully naked for him to see. I wanted to stop, I wanted to cover her up, but I also wanted to show her off more. My body defied my mind as I parted my wife's legs and placed her left leg over my friend's lap while pushing her right leg up on the sofa so that her sweet, married pussy was open to full view. Her vulva was swollen and puffy, and her pussy glistened with wetness. I was dumbfounded at how my wife went along and how wet she was. I had not seen or felt her this wet or turned on in several years. My friend reached over and put his hand over my wife's bush. He finally spoke and said, "Oh god, she is so wet."

My wife was still grinning at me; she looked into my eyes and asked the words I will never forget, "So how does this work?" I knew what she wanted without her telling me. I did not know how to answer or what to say. My thoughts and emotions were mixed in a thousand different directions. My wife brought me back to reality by saying, "Baby, you should undress Jason for me to see next." I was in a fog, and my brain was processing what my wife had just said. She broke my silence saying, "Please baby, I have never a seen another man's penis before."

Jason sat with a smile on his face, with his hand still resting over my wife's bush. I made eye contact with him, and he just nodded and remarked, "go ahead, it ok with me." My stomach churned, and my mind was in a mixed state of agony and euphoria. I regretted what I had started, but I could not stop.

As I began to undress my friend, the first time I had ever undressed another man, my wife raced, and the entire thing felt as if I was watching it unfold from across the room. It was totally surreal. When I removed my friend's pants, I wanted to stop. His massive cock was tented in his cloth boxers, and he was huge. I pulled his boxers down in disbelief as his cock sprang free. I felt totally inadequate as my wife reached over and grasped my friend's hard cock in her hand. She muttered, "Oh my god, your penis is huge, I didn't know they could get that big." I had just past the point of no return. I had no idea where this would lead or how it would end.

My wife was stoking my friend and enjoying his finger inside her pussy. My friend was rock hard and oozed precum from the slit of his amazing cock. I had not seen him nude since our parents bathed us in the tub together years before; we were both the same size back then. My wife had always objected to my requests to suck my dick, but now I watched as she took my friend's cock and lay back, taking him inside her mouth.

Jeremy6.jpeg

Watching my wife eagerly suck another man's cock was overwhelming. I was angry, mad, aroused, excited, and wanted to see more all combined. I felt proud and dejected at the same time. My wife, who never seemed to enjoy sucking my dick, was now unable to get enough of my friend, and I could not stop watching. I grabbed my Instamatic camera and took a picture in complete disbelief of what I was seeing. What happened next shook me to my core. My wife never would entertain the idea of taking my load in her mouth, but as my friend began to grunt, she continued and took his load into her hungry mouth.

My wife told me to come over, and she gave me a big open-mouth kiss; her mouth was still filled with my friend's cum load, but I kissed her back, getting my first taste of cum. My wife was on fire, telling me to get my cock out and to let her suck me. It was the first time my wife ever offered to suck my cock in our married life. I could not get my clothes off fast enough, and soon my cock was inside my wife's wet, hot, cum filled mouth. I had never felt my wife suck my cock like she did that night. She was totally into it, and when I went to pull out to cum, she pulled me back in, and for the first time in my life, she allowed me to cum in her mouth. My wife kissed Jason, and I sharing our cum loads.

We sat back on the couch, me still in a fog of mixed emotions. My wife sat between us, holding our cocks. She made the comment, "I never knew men's penises could be so different. I just thought they were all the same. Jason's is so thick and big I can't even get my hand around it, but yours is like a baby penis, so tiny. I want to feel Jason's huge penis inside me baby." I felt inside like I had just lost my wife to another man. Would she ever want me, could she ever be satisfied with my little cock.

My wife got up and led us both by the hand down the hallway to our bedroom. We both lay on the bed on our backs with my wife kneeling between us. She had her left hand on my cock and her right on Jason's. "I know which one I want inside me!" my wife said. She climbed up on my friend and leaned forward to kiss him as I got up and watched.

Lust and Desire.jpg
I cannot convey the overwhelming senses and emotions I was feeling at the moment as I watched my best friend and my wife together, completely and totally fueled by lust. His cock was hard, and my wife was consumed. I knew his bare cock would soon be filling my wife. I wanted it to stop, but I wanted to see his big cock fill my wife. Would her pussy ever be the same, would she ever settle for my tiny cock again, would she leave me for my best friend?

Jeremy2.jpeg

Would my faithful, loving, sexually-bored wife really go through with this? I did not have to wait long as she helped guide his cock into her wet pussy, and she sank down on him until he was finally balls deep inside her married pussy. Then my wife, in a guttural moan of ecstasy, moaned, "Oh my god, it feels so good, I have never felt anything like this before, fuck me, fuck me...." My wife, despite being unprotected and fertile, did not hold back; after twenty minutes of hard, deep fucking my best friend like I was not in the room, he got ready to cum, and she told him to cum inside her, and she rode him through their joint intense climax as he filled her with his potent load.

What had I just done? I wanted to run. I wanted to hide. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to see her used, filled pussy.

For the rest of that night and the next morning, my wife and best friend fucked each other between short naps. The entire house smelled of sex, cum, testosterone, and ass. I was a fifth wheel that night. Jason filled my wife with more loads of his cum than I could keep track of.

Jeremy3.jpeg

I will always remember the first time I watched my wife take another man's cock. The feelings, thoughts, and emotions were incredibly intense, mixed, and contorted. My wife and I were both virgins when we met and got married. We were married for 26 years with three older kids who were out of the house when it happened. It was not anything we talked about or planned. It just happened spontaneously.

I had a very close friend I had known all of my life, and we grew up together. We had both gone our separate ways after we got married, but he became divorced and began to hang around a lot. After his divorce, he began working out again and caring for himself. My wife confessed he was cute, and he and my wife flirted innocently. I knew that my wife lusted for my friend, although she would never make the first move. Still, my mind raced to wonder if my wife would fall for my best friend and leave me.

Then, one night we were all sitting together with Jason next to my wife on the sofa and me in my recliner. We were drinking homemade margaritas, laughing, and having a good time. The flirtation between Jason and my wife was at a new level, and I knew from the look in my wife's eyes and face that she wanted more.

I still do not know what came over me that night. But what I did changed our lives forever, and it was for the better. I walked over, sat next to my wife, and kissed her. With my friend sitting on her other side, acting like he was suddenly watching the television, I reached up under my wife's shirt and unclasped her bra. My wife just gave me an odd grin, as if she and I were on the same page. When her bra was loose, I began to raise her shirt, and without speaking a word, she raised her arms to allow me to pull her top off, leaving her sitting topless. She had not ever been naked or exposed in front of another man. My friend was sitting silently but watching me intently now. My wife's nipples were rock hard, and I knew she was aroused. I was proud; I felt excitement inside my entire body like jolts of electricity. I still did not know where this would go fully, but I had butterflies in my stomach and wanted to show off more of her.

After gently playing with her engorged nipples, I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my wife's shorts and panties. As if working together, my wife raised her hips, and I slowly pushed her shorts down her hips and off her legs. I could not believe I had just stripped my wife sitting next to my best friend. She sat on the sofa, fully naked for him to see. I wanted to stop, I wanted to cover her up, but I also wanted to show her off more. My body defied my mind as I parted my wife's legs and placed her left leg over my friend's lap while pushing her right leg up on the sofa so that her sweet, married pussy was open to full view. Her vulva was swollen and puffy, and her pussy glistened with wetness. I was dumbfounded at how my wife went along and how wet she was. I had not seen or felt her this wet or turned on in several years. My friend reached over and put his hand over my wife's bush. He finally spoke and said, "Oh god, she is so wet."

My wife was still grinning at me; she looked into my eyes and asked the words I will never forget, "So how does this work?" I knew what she wanted without her telling me. I did not know how to answer or what to say. My thoughts and emotions were mixed in a thousand different directions. My wife brought me back to reality by saying, "Baby, you should undress Jason for me to see next." I was in a fog, and my brain was processing what my wife had just said. She broke my silence saying, "Please baby, I have never a seen another man's penis before."

Jason sat with a smile on his face, with his hand still resting over my wife's bush. I made eye contact with him, and he just nodded and remarked, "go ahead, it ok with me." My stomach churned, and my mind was in a mixed state of agony and euphoria. I regretted what I had started, but I could not stop.

As I began to undress my friend, the first time I had ever undressed another man, my wife raced, and the entire thing felt as if I was watching it unfold from across the room. It was totally surreal. When I removed my friend's pants, I wanted to stop. His massive cock was tented in his cloth boxers, and he was huge. I pulled his boxers down in disbelief as his cock sprang free. I felt totally inadequate as my wife reached over and grasped my friend's hard cock in her hand. She muttered, "Oh my god, your penis is huge, I didn't know they could get that big." I had just past the point of no return. I had no idea where this would lead or how it would end.

My wife was stoking my friend and enjoying his finger inside her pussy. My friend was rock hard and oozed precum from the slit of his amazing cock. I had not seen him nude since our parents bathed us in the tub together years before; we were both the same size back then. My wife had always objected to my requests to suck my dick, but now I watched as she took my friend's cock and lay back, taking him inside her mouth.

Watching my wife eagerly suck another man's cock was overwhelming. I was angry, mad, aroused, excited, and wanted to see more all combined. I felt proud and dejected at the same time. My wife, who never seemed to enjoy sucking my dick, was now unable to get enough of my friend, and I could not stop watching. I grabbed my Instamatic camera and took a picture in complete disbelief of what I was seeing. What happened next shook me to my core. My wife never would entertain the idea of taking my load in her mouth, but as my friend began to grunt, she continued and took his load into her hungry mouth.

My wife told me to come over, and she gave me a big open-mouth kiss; her mouth was still filled with my friend's cum load, but I kissed her back, getting my first taste of cum. My wife was on fire, telling me to get my cock out and to let her suck me. It was the first time my wife ever offered to suck my cock in our married life. I could not get my clothes off fast enough, and soon my cock was inside my wife's wet, hot, cum filled mouth. I had never felt my wife suck my cock like she did that night. She was totally into it, and when I went to pull out to cum, she pulled me back in, and for the first time in my life, she allowed me to cum in her mouth. My wife kissed Jason, and I sharing our cum loads.

We sat back on the couch, me still in a fog of mixed emotions. My wife sat between us, holding our cocks. She made the comment, "I never knew men's penises could be so different. I just thought they were all the same. Jason's is so thick and big I can't even get my hand around it, but yours is like a baby penis, so tiny. I want to feel Jason's huge penis inside me baby." I felt inside like I had just lost my wife to another man. Would she ever want me, could she ever be satisfied with my little cock.

My wife got up and led us both by the hand down the hallway to our bedroom. We both lay on the bed on our backs with my wife kneeling between us. She had her left hand on my cock and her right on Jason's. "I know which one I want inside me!" my wife said. She climbed up on my friend and leaned forward to kiss him as I got up and watched.

I cannot convey the overwhelming senses and emotions I was feeling at the moment as I watched my best friend and my wife together, completely and totally fueled by lust. His cock was hard, and my wife was consumed. I knew his bare cock would soon be filling my wife. I wanted it to stop, but I wanted to see his big cock fill my wife. Would her pussy ever be the same, would she ever settle for my tiny cock again, would she leave me for my best friend?

Would my faithful, loving, sexually-bored wife really go through with this? I did not have to wait long as she helped guide his cock into her wet pussy, and she sank down on him until he was finally balls deep inside her married pussy. Then my wife, in a guttural moan of ecstasy, moaned, "Oh my god, it feels so good, I have never felt anything like this before, fuck me, fuck me...." My wife, despite being unprotected and fertile, did not hold back; after twenty minutes of hard, deep fucking my best friend like I was not in the room, he got ready to cum, and she told him to cum inside her, and she rode him through their joint intense climax as he filled her with his potent load.

What had I just done? I wanted to run. I wanted to hide. I wanted to hold her. I wanted to see her used, filled pussy.

For the rest of that night and the next morning, my wife and best friend fucked each other between short naps. The entire house smelled of sex, cum, testosterone, and ass. I was a fifth wheel that night. Jason filled my wife with more loads of his cum than I could keep track of.

I hope she said this will be a long term so expect it.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Great question.
Our first time we were at a resort in Aruba and met up with an older couple who we clicked with.
Had a few drinks on a rainy afternoon and they invited us to their suite to hangout and try some rum.
Some flirting happened and one thing led to another.
But the look in my wife’s face and the sounds she made as this guy fucked her hard from behind while his woman was riding my cock
That moment is forever imprinted on my mind and still turns me on

What was it like the first time a bull fucked your wife? Did you have certain feelings when he came inside her? We’ve yet to have our first experience but I can’t wait to see another man dominate my wife and cum inside her. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it! Thanks for sharing.
I go back a few years on that one… the first time I watched a friend plow my first wife was crazy…….not any bigger than me…. But was a jackhammering fuck… makes me hard just remembering it

What was it like the first time a bull fucked your wife? Did you have certain feelings when he came inside her? We’ve yet to have our first experience but I can’t wait to see another man dominate my wife and cum inside her. I get misty-eyed just thinking about it! Thanks for sharing.
The first time I experienced a mixture of feeling, arousal, jealousy, excitement. You don't know if your really ready until to you see your wife take another mans cock and guide it in to her pussy. That first time I had a little bit of an issue when the wife started cumming over and over on this guys cock. Once you get past your ego and just learn to relax and appreciate the situation it completely changes everything. Now it is the hottest thing to see the wife getting fucked and made to have orgasm after orgasm. It is also hot to see the other guy shooting his load in to her as he pounds away on her.

The first time I experienced a mixture of feeling, arousal, jealousy, excitement. You don't know if your really ready until to you see your wife take another mans cock and guide it in to her pussy. That first time I had a little bit of an issue when the wife started cumming over and over on this guys cock. Once you get past your ego and just learn to relax and appreciate the situation it completely changes everything. Now it is the hottest thing to see the wife getting fucked and made to have orgasm after orgasm. It is also hot to see the other guy shooting his load in to her as he pounds away on her.

We seem to be very much the same in this regard.

Reactions: Discretefun66
First time he fucked her twice, first time condom broke as she rode him to through her orgasm straight to his.

The emotions that went through my body, my heart pounding out of my chest stomach is in knots, and my cock hard as a rock leaking precum. We feel asleep, him on the other bed, Waken to sitter movements of the bed as he was slowly bringing my wife to orgasm.

It became like a drug, she didn’t want to fuck him again claiming one or rather 2 and done, I talked her into doing him a second time. Only on the condition that she could fuck him anytime, as long as myself was present that and No kissing which was broken the very first time he pinned her legs back and sank the biggest thickest cock she had balls deep and stayed there. She looked at me with her eyes wide open the grabs him and starts making out with him as he starts pumping and hearing her moan out in a tone I never heard before, I was a wreck of emotions with the hardest cock ever.

The second my wife cried out cum with her, 10 hard thrusts turn into balls deep short thrusts, with out touching myself I explode all over the bed. That was just the first 45 minutes of an all night affair.

I experienced this in sort of a “boil the frog” mode. KK was never happily monogamous. From the time we were dating, she was a cheater, all the way through the first twenty or so years we were married. Some of these infidelities I was aware of, but for many reasons, I chose not to confront her.

I have what I consider two “first times;” one event I witnessed her in the act, pre hot-wife, the other in what we now refer to as the transition, the actual first time I watched with KK knowing I was present, in the same room. My reactions were similar both times.

The the first event was at a party, orchestrated by a couple we were acquainted with, a celebration of their daughter's graduation from college.

The alcohol was flowing freely that evening. I wasn't much interested in policing KK's drinking, which sometimes contributes to her loss of inhibition. More than an hour into the event, I lost track of KK. After about a half hour of her bing "MIA," I decided I should go find her.

After fifteen or so minutes of discreet searching, I made my way to the pool area, thinking KK might've gone out for some air, a routine thing if she's had too much to drink. The deck was empty, but I heard the muffled sound of voices, giggling, coming from the pool cabana. I ventured carefully, quietly to the door, to see who might be inside, however I found it locked.

I walked around the structure, which had several windows. All were closed, the interior covered by louvered shades - all but one. The window's shade was partly up, and the louvers open. I peeked inside. To my surprise, KK was inside, completely naked, on her knees. There were three men, none of whom I recognized, similarly nude, seated on a sofa.

KK was intently sucking the guy on the far end, while the other two men looked on, stroking their hard cocks, watching my wife blow the man. I was instantly rock hard, simultaneously shocked and a bit angry. Muffled moans, intensifying, suggested that KK's skills had him on the edge of orgasm. Within a few more seconds, he had his hands in KK's hair, pulling her mouth down onto his cock, ejaculating in her mouth.

I watched, panting, for twenty more minutes, as KK moved onto the other two guys, letting them drain their balls down her throat, never spilling a drop.

There was a brief pause, then all four of them got onto the floor. I knew what was about to happen - KK was going to let all three of them fuck her! I spent a half-hour crouched there, watching the action, in a state of near paralysis, transfixed by what I was seeing - my whore of a wife, in use by three strangers.

The feelings were intense, overwhelming, conflicting. On the one hand, the scene was incredibly erotic from a purely sexual perspective. I was totally immersed in arousal, my cock hard, in fact throbbing, rock hard. On the other hand, it was profoundly disturbing - clearly, KK was experienced, comfortable, enjoying three strangers groping, licking, fucking her. My sense was really that she was fucking them, using them like meat. I felt waves of nausea, chills, my heart pounding, jealousy, rage, sadness, disgust, as if I were in some sort of emotional blender.

Before it was over, KK had taken all three men in her mouth, pussy, and ass. I watched them wipe down, deciding to leave the scene as they dressed, I went back and joined the party.

KK showed up about fifteen minutes later, a devious smile on her face, very animated, almost giddy. I said nothing, my mind racing, visualizing over and over again what I'd just watched. KK enjoyed another couple of glasses of wine, then told me she needed to go home. I complied, we excused ourselves, and I drove her home. As we readied for bed, KK stripped, flopped onto the bed,overcome from the wine. I took my turn with her, fucking her sloppy pussy until I couldn't hold off any longer, finally filling her with cum, now mixed with the loads of three strange men.

The actual first time, an event where I was in the same room, our hotel suite was even more intense. KK had picked up a guy in the hotel lounge, brought him back to our room, intent on fucking him.

During that event, she spoke words I’ll never forget: “Stop me now, or never…”

Similar to the first pure voyeur experience I had when I caught her cheating, the same whirl of conflicting emotions overwhelmed me. During this event, I experienced my first spontaneous, hands-free orgasm and ejaculation. The chills, nausea, dizziness physical response was still there, along with the rage, jealousy, confusion, disappointment, disgust, self-loathing (I was “allowing” my wife to fuck another man!), combined with lust, desire, intense sexual, erotic sensations blended together.

What-was-your-best-unexpected-and-unplanned-experience-and-how-did-it-happen? That would've been the first time I shared my wife. But, it wasn't like a lot of the other stories you'll read here. As the husband, I didn't have a long held desire to share her, and we had never even discussed such a thing. It was as though lightning struck that night...

For years I had searched for whatever it might be that my shy wife might enjoy in terms of sex. She was painfully withdrawn about such things. No talk of fantasies or other such openness. But one night, much to my surprise and joy, she was loosened up enough to reveal herself to me. From the start of that moment to being shared only took a couple hours for my hotwife to appear.

It was a regular week night. Me, my buddy, and my petite wife had all been in the living room listening to music and casually talking over a few beers and more in the late '80's. In the course of our conversation, he told a story about how he was involved in a threesome years ago in college.

Later on that same evening, we went out to the hot tub. After a while, when he got out to get a drink and make a pit stop, she told me, "His story really turned me on." She was clearly loosened up, and I quickly responded with an approving "Mmmmmmmm!" In what seemed like only a matter of seconds, I was slipping my hard dick into her and quickly gave her a good filling.

By the time my buddy came back to the tub, she was already filled with my cum. He had barely sat down and I lifted her bottom up to where her pussy was in full view to him above the water and said, "Ok, I just got done. Now it's your turn." She, somewhat shocked, asked, "Are you sure? Are you sure you want to do this?" I said, "Absolutely!".

I had her balanced in my hands, floating in the water perpendicular to me with her pussy easily visible to me and my buddy. Her right arm was around my neck, my left hand under her shoulders, my right hand under the small of her back. He got down in the water, positioned his face between her spread legs, and started to eat her as I held her in place. I cautioned him about her just being filled with my cum, but he continued to tease her clit and maybe even savor a bit of my remnant. She was cooing her pleasure when he stood up, positioned his hips between her legs, and slid into her VERY ready and willing pussy.

He didn't last long, and when he took his seat again, we all sat there, in a sort of pleasurable shock about how exciting the last couple of minutes actually were. Within 5 minutes, she said, "I want to do that again", and went over to stand next to him in the tub and asked, "How long has it been since you had a blow job?" Almost before he could even respond, she was already sucking on him as she leaned over, got him just a little hard, and moved her ass to press against him and reached down between her legs to stuff him into her pussy. Sadly, he couldn't muster the erection, and our evening came to a close shortly after.

And that's how it started, and why for us, it took only a couple of hours, if even that, to start our hotwife life. Here's a pic of her delightful, delicious pussy taken several years after that fateful, hottt night.

JR

What-was-your-best-unexpected-and-unplanned-experience-and-how-did-it-happen? That would've been the first time I shared my wife. But, it wasn't like a lot of the other stories you'll read here. As the husband, I didn't have a long held desire to share her, and we had never even discussed such a thing. It was as though lightning struck that night...

For years I had searched for whatever it might be that my shy wife might enjoy in terms of sex. She was painfully withdrawn about such things. No talk of fantasies or other such openness. But one night, much to my surprise and joy, she was loosened up enough to reveal herself to me. From the start of that moment to being shared only took a couple hours for my hotwife to appear.

It was a regular week night. Me, my buddy, and my petite wife had all been in the living room listening to music and casually talking over a few beers and more in the late '80's. In the course of our conversation, he told a story about how he was involved in a threesome years ago in college.

Later on that same evening, we went out to the hot tub. After a while, when he got out to get a drink and make a pit stop, she told me, "His story really turned me on." She was clearly loosened up, and I quickly responded with an approving "Mmmmmmmm!" In what seemed like only a matter of seconds, I was slipping my hard dick into her and quickly gave her a good filling.

By the time my buddy came back to the tub, she was already filled with my cum. He had barely sat down and I lifted her bottom up to where her pussy was in full view to him above the water and said, "Ok, I just got done. Now it's your turn." She, somewhat shocked, asked, "Are you sure? Are you sure you want to do this?" I said, "Absolutely!".

I had her balanced in my hands, floating in the water perpendicular to me with her pussy easily visible to me and my buddy. Her right arm was around my neck, my left hand under her shoulders, my right hand under the small of her back. He got down in the water, positioned his face between her spread legs, and started to eat her as I held her in place. I cautioned him about her just being filled with my cum, but he continued to tease her clit and maybe even savor a bit of my remnant. She was cooing her pleasure when he stood up, positioned his hips between her legs, and slid into her VERY ready and willing pussy.

He didn't last long, and when he took his seat again, we all sat there, in a sort of pleasurable shock about how exciting the last couple of minutes actually were. Within 5 minutes, she said, "I want to do that again", and went over to stand next to him in the tub and asked, "How long has it been since you had a blow job?" Almost before he could even respond, she was already sucking on him as she leaned over, got him just a little hard, and moved her ass to press against him and reached down between her legs to stuff him into her pussy. Sadly, he couldn't muster the erection, and our evening came to a close shortly after.

And that's how it started, and why for us, it took only a couple of hours, if even that, to start our hotwife life. Here's a pic of her delightful, delicious pussy taken several years after that fateful, hottt night.

JR
Great story. Couldn't find the pic.

that is exactly what its like. it is amazing how turned on the wife gets.

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM