How did you react the first time your wife admitted to you, that she prefers a big thick circumcised cock fucking her?

she will love extra cock, she has already told you tour not getting the job done for her
Yeah I know she’s fucked one of my friends he came up to min for drinks I went to bed early I heard clapping moaning and she been fucking my dad

circumcised fat cock​

I don't understand why some women insist on telling their husband's that size doesn't matter, when over 95% of women freely admit to other people that big cocks are more fun, sexier and more pleasurable in every way, hung guys are usually more confident lovers, last longer and cum harder, I think every smaller guy knows that women prefer a decent size cock fucking them and making them cum like only bigger cocks can make them cum
Cathy, I think it's also the women's assurance to not have missed out. Really big guys are hard to come by and the package needs to be right too. So not to disappoint themselves and protect themselves women will manage their expectations. Once the Genie is out of the bottle, this changes....