How did you react the first time your wife told you, that your well hung friend made love to her????

I was at my gfs place while she was at work. I was naked on the couch jerking off with my headphones on facing away from the door. My gf had given her mom a key which I didn’t know and she came in the house. She apparently watched me for a few mins. She comes around in my view with her top off.

I was at my gfs place while she was at work. I was naked on the couch jerking off with my headphones on facing away from the door. My gf had given her mom a key which I didn’t know and she came in the house. She apparently watched me for a few mins. She comes around in my view with her top off.
That sounds very hot, is she good in bed

I fuck my gfs mom and she doesn’t know either.
I had a girlfriend whose mother I use to fuck. She was a widow and there was no extra room for me to overnight in so she let me sleep in her bedroom on a separate bed , supposed to keep an eye on me. That’s how it started. The girl eventually got pregnant with another guy whom she got married to and that was the end of it.