How did your wife find her first bull?

This seems tricky with all the bad intended people out there. She has a guy who seems ready to go but is also being kind to her (not pushy), so on the surface that could just be a set up to get her (or us) alone. She met him once at a bar and I was a couple tables away and watched. That added safety for both of us, but she also didn't go behind a closed hotel room door with him.

This seems tricky with all the bad intended people out there. She has a guy who seems ready to go but is also being kind to her (not pushy), so on the surface that could just be a set up to get her (or us) alone. She met him once at a bar and I was a couple tables away and watched. That added safety for both of us, but she also didn't go behind a closed hotel room door with him.
? what was the point of this post

Perhaps your question suggests it's point it not relevant. :) It is a question of balancing sexual adventure with safety and the best way to have both. Maybe you can't.
Sorry didn't intend any offence just I was not sure what you were actually saying. It would seem now that you are telling us how she met him. My apologies for misunderstanding you.

Now I think I see the confusion. The word "our" should have been "your". Sorry about that, but it does make it very confusing. Can't edit titles that I can see either. :-(

Now I think I see the confusion. The word "our" should have been "your". Sorry about that, but it does make it very confusing. Can't edit titles that I can see either. :-(
Use thread tools at the beginning of the thread, this will let you edit the title....and confusion over now, thanks

Mine found her first bull at a swinger's club a few weeks back, and it was the best experience of our marriage. From then on we've had so much fun these past weeks, maybe even more than before we were into this lifestyle. I feel so much freedom as a husband, and even though she loves me, i know she enjoys how the more well endowed men use her while i watch.