How did your wife react when she first found out you wanted someone else to fuck her in front of you? What did she do?

Similar...

KK simultaneously accused me of wanting to fuck other women, homicidally jealous, while denying that she'd ever wanted another man, and woudl never, ever fuck another man (while she was doing exactly this behind my back).
same, but she was not wrong...I wanted to swap wives

We had been married about 20 years and I used to tell her how sexy men found her and how I would love to see her with another guy. One day, to my surprise, she just said 'ok, you arrange something'. Arranged to meet a guy at a hotel for a drink. He was charming and flirted with Lorna and she was clearly enjoying it. He invited us to his room and she agreed. I sat back and watched as he played with her and fucked her. She thoroughly enjoyed it, as did I. I asked if she would do it again and she said yes, so she met a few other guys, until she found a regular who had her 1-2 times a week for over 12 years. What an amazing time.

We are close!
During love making I tell her stories I’ve read on here and other sites! She gets really into it, fucking the plumber, gardener and the likes, sometimes 2 at a time!

I come home and she says; I’ve been really naughty and tells me her pussy is full of another man’s cum! Eat my pussy and fuck me!

Well of course I’m in!

Even to the point of another woman going down on her and her returning the favour!

Then back in real time, She goes coy again!

She had an affair 15 years ago, so I know she would if and when the opportunity arises! But had said in mid conversation; it would have to be on Holiday away from people we know! So it’s going to cost me a Sun Holiday to Greece! 🤔

Since we got married that she told me that she was bi, so we started from early sharing other women. About 3 years ago i suggested that i would love to watch her fucking another man, and she took it very well, we immediately started making arrangements for that to happen, and a couple of weeks later we had one "victim", and she couldn´t have picked a better one, he was an handsome young black man, and of course he had a nice bbc, it was amazing to watch and it made me want to try cock too

My wife got pissed and thought I didn't love her enough. She retaliated by starting to see another guy (married) behind my back without telling me.When i toldto my wife,she shocked,because she told that i am very jealous,i know i am,and she is too.with years she turned it around like i want to sleep with other women,but that is not the case,i have had the fantasy for long time,but If i truly think about it i get angry.I think If someday it would happen,i would be very angry,or not i dont know.one thing is for sure i would loose myself when she would cheat in the back!I have head this fantasy over 10years,and we Are togethef almost 20years.
Last time we talkd about it,i told her its just A fantasy and it should stay like that.
But the problem now is,our intimitade life is very low
,and she brought up that its because of my fantasy,that its not ok to cuckold!I am stuck,i dont know what to do.

My wife got pissed and thought I didn't love her enough. She retaliated by starting to see another guy (married) behind my back without telling me.
Mine was all in, but the first couple backed out and only the wife joined us so she had her first bi play, after several times of her joining us without her husband my wife told me hey I want another man so I said k and made it happen, after that is was all over she was fucking every man or woman we could find to play with.

Wife here

I had to wrap my sisters family's Xmas presents (Xmas eve) because she wasn't feeling well. Then I had to wait until Eleven pm to drive an hour to sneak them there. Then drive an hour back, catch a few hours of sleep until I had to work.

Anyways I wasn't in the mood for crap. But he mentioned it has been a few weeks since we had sex. So I offer a quickie. He tries telling me about a dream where he watches me dance and fuck with another guy.

I was pissed, pushed him off and told him to fuck off. Was a cold Xmas morning lol.

He didn't mention it for years.

Then he confessed to being bisexual and I admitted to being bi curious. So that opened up some deep conversations where we both admitted we were submissive and needed more.

So yeah ...I brought it up pillow talk wise and we started having some bedroom fun with it

Reactions: rickncindy
She thought I was kidding.
she didn’t know but I’d caught her cheating and I enjoyed the show and didn’t tell her.
After then she invited some of her friends over for a little se party for me. I fucked her and 4 of her friends. The next day we had a little house party. And a guy who she had a crush on told her to blow him. She told me about it. So I told her to do it.
But I would watch. She didn’t believe me.
But after a coup drinks she loosened up and I told him to just put his cock in her face. He did. She sucked his cock. I fucked her then he asked if he could fuck her too.
I said I’d love for him to fuck her. But it’s up to her. Again it took a little convincing but she did.
It’s funny. I know when she wants to but I sometimes still need to convince her.

My story is opposite everyone else. My wife told my she wanted to fuck someone else. She told me to find someone for her. I wanted it to happen but I was afraid also. It’s not easy to find someone decent in the area. She went for a massage and she let him fuck her on the massage table.

She thought I was kidding.
she didn’t know but I’d caught her cheating and I enjoyed the show and didn’t tell her.
After then she invited some of her friends over for a little se party for me. I fucked her and 4 of her friends. The next day we had a little house party. And a guy who she had a crush on told her to blow him. She told me about it. So I told her to do it.
But I would watch. She didn’t believe me.
But after a coup drinks she loosened up and I told him to just put his cock in her face. He did. She sucked his cock. I fucked her then he asked if he could fuck her too.
I said I’d love for him to fuck her. But it’s up to her. Again it took a little convincing but she did.
It’s funny. I know when she wants to but I sometimes still need to convince her.
how did you happen to catch & watch her. was it only once or had she cheated before?