How do I convince my husband to wear a cage?

My wife give me a choice she would put me in a cage if I wanted to watch! Of course I agreed which lead to my being caged all the time. I am allowed to cum once a month and I must cum in a bowl and then lick it all up. She has also started to fem me I wear panties all the time and she has me on hormones to increase my breast and reduce my already small cock!
For some reason I just got hard

Hello !

I am a 35 year old woman married with a man for 8 years now.
I have sex with other men and he knows it.
I would now like him to wear a chastity cage because it excites me a lot to see him with a cage.
I would like to talk to him about it but I don't know how to do it. Do you have any advice?
My husband is already quite submissive but I think that the cage is still a psychological barrier for him.
Buy it.. surprise him.. put it on him and have him watch you tease your self.. build up to putting it on and leaving it while you’re away.. come home let him feel your cum dripping pussy and unleash him

Reactions: owlmale
my bf put it on me he told me he was going to hit on my wife and he wanted her horny so i could not do anything with her

Attachments

• new dress.jpg
    new dress.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 35
Shortly after we start this journey, I was getting ready to dress my wife for her date, which was on Valentine’s Day, and she told me that I could watch them tonight (first time watching) and she pulled out a cock cage saying I had to be wearing it to watch. It did not take me long to agree and we put it on. Later that evening after I got to watch him make my wife scream in pleasure, she told me she liked how it looked on me and I was going to keep it on for a awhile longer. After getting through the “get use to it” phase, I wear it all the time. We have talked about it and she say she feels empowered by locking up my cock, and the sex with her boyfriends is much better when I am there watching. She likes how my cock “cries” when she is fucking other men. Now I feel uncomfortable when I am not wearing my cage.
I agree completely. I love my cage. I don't feel fully dressed without it now. Loving my Cuck training too.

Hello !

I am a 35 year old woman married with a man for 8 years now.
I have sex with other men and he knows it.
I would now like him to wear a chastity cage because it excites me a lot to see him with a cage.
I would like to talk to him about it but I don't know how to do it. Do you have any advice?
My husband is already quite submissive but I think that the cage is still a psychological barrier for him.
My wife brought it home , I never saw one before. She sat me down and explained that she will not allow me and sex or masturbation with out her approval. She knew I masturbated while she was out of the house with her dates.
But she promised that when she came home from a date, she would remove the cage and let me pleasure myself as she told me in detail about her date.

Great advice!
My hotwife cages ne a day or two before her hoteife dates she teases me like walking around dresed upbwher i cant touch her .Sometimes she najed ne help get her ready to go.out to fuck.she sees me getting aroused .She sill comment i know you want be but your locked up so i have no choice as in horny so im goi g out to fuck.one of my studs if i can find the key when i get hone naybe we can play

Reactions: Liquids