How do I convince my husband to wear a cage?

Hello !

I am a 35 year old woman married with a man for 8 years now.
I have sex with other men and he knows it.
I would now like him to wear a chastity cage because it excites me a lot to see him with a cage.
I would like to talk to him about it but I don't know how to do it. Do you have any advice?
My husband is already quite submissive but I think that the cage is still a psychological barrier for him.
Leave him & marry me. You can lock me for ever 😂 . To be deprived of orgasm is such an amazing feeling.
If he is already submissive most likely he will enjoy it. Cage him for few days but during that time don't do anything with your boyfriend. Treat him like a small child & be there for him like his mommy...When is unable to hold on anymore then tell him mommy will open him up only after he cleans up whatever his daddy left for him... gradually increase the lock in period.

I would just tell him its what you want and after you give him release put it on him. may take a few goes to find one that fits good enough to be caged 24/7.
this is the one we found is best for him to wear long term.
Yes it’s true took a while to find the best one but once you find the best size you feel naked without it

Reactions: Hot_Wife_Mandy
you like "orders"?
His body his decision. I wonder how many women would feel deep down, if you pushed him too far and he revolted to the point where he wont accept or listen to you anymore, or goes as far as to put an end to your hotwife fun. Saying fuck you I'm not playing this game anymore.

Don't think it can't happen. Why you gotta push CB aren't there enough ways to make your sub cuck submitted to you otherwise.

Mr. Lookingiansa

Kelana12... First of all, congratulations on building a relationship where your husband is accepting of you engaging with other partners! It's a gift that shouldn't be taken for granted.

As others before indicated, communication is key. You are looking to talk with him about it, you're already positioning yourself for success. Before you take the step to talk to him, take the time to learn about yourself and your needs versus wants in this scenario. It excites you, that's great! Not to mention hot, and I'm a little jealous. But how long do you want him to wear it? Permanently, short periods of time, as part of your play, when you are with a partner? Is the chastity cage the first step toward other activities like cross-dressing or sissification? Will your husband wearing a cage result in more play time with him, or less? What cages excite you? There are many sizes and materials, knowing what really excites you will help the conversation later.

Once you know more about your desires, you will be in a place to discuss it with your husband. If the cage will result in sexual benefits for him (more play time, a more aroused partner, teasing that will lead to more intense play later, etc.) then you can bring it up at the beginning of an intimate encounter or at the end during some after-play. How do you bring it up? Straightforward and honest is the best - "I want to bring a new toy into our sex life" or something like that. Tell him that it excites you (if at the beginning of play time, you can easily demonstrate how much it arouses you) and then use your intuition from there. If he is obviously not into talking about it, let it go for now. He may need more time to think about it or may not be comfortable talking about it in that particular situation.

When the conversation happens and he is open to talking about it, that is when you need to be honest with each other. If he isn't into it, find out what about it he doesn't like. Is he worried it's a step toward something he has a hard limit on? Does he have a negative experience you aren't aware of, or an experience that he wasn't honest about in the moment? Is he not into physical toys as part of being a submissive? Does he have hygiene concerns? Does he think it will lead to complete denial when he is only comfortable with partial denial? Actively listen to him and be honest in your desires, and it will have a positive effect on your relationship regardless of the outcome. Either after the conversation or as part of it, you can shop for a cage together. It will make it an emotionally bonding experience and will only serve to improve your relationship.

At the crux of it, he has to want to. It may take a few discussions and he may put some hard limits on it in order to be comfortable enough to wear one for you. Others have suggested "ordering him to wear it." Some suggested withholding sex or sexual contact until he agrees. I highly recommend against both. Ordering him to wear one only works if your relationship already has that level of domination and submission in it. If your relationship isn't at that point, that tactic is more likely to result in a negative reaction and impact on your relationship. Withholding sexual contact to obtain a desired result against somebody's will is abuse and there is case law in North America supporting this. It may accomplish your goal in the short term, but if he doesn't want to participate in chastity play or isn't ready to, it will build resentment and your relationship will suffer.

You are in a relationship with a submissive many can only dream about. Don't jeopardize it for an idea that excites you. There is no prescription of what a D/s or cuckold relationship has. You can incorporate any aspects that work for the two of you, and exclude anything that doesn't.

Good luck, and let us know how the conversation goes!
Great advice!

Reactions: robbiewillsucku