How do i convince my wife to fuck other men!?

It was always a fantasy of mine and during love making i would make subtle comments on how another guy's cock would feel just as she was building to her orgasm, years later what do you know - she now loves the idea and it makes her happy! It also relieves the pressure off me from time to time to keep her satisfied.

its not like you can hypnotize her or something. many factors...how sexual is she, how satisfied is she with you, how much does the idea turn HER on etc...Most women you will never be able to convince to do it, and they may even be repulsed by you for it.

Reactions: Durazno10
It was always a fantasy of mine and during love making i would make subtle comments on how another guy's cock would feel just as she was building to her orgasm, years later what do you know - she now loves the idea and it makes her happy! It also relieves the pressure off me from time to time to keep her satisfied.
Wow surprisingly thats what i do lol what else did you do!? I want to take notes to learn more obviously i want her to do it too, dont want to force her. I would just love to one day have a more open relationship and see her get pleased

Wow surprisingly thats what i do lol what else did you do!? I want to take notes to learn more obviously i want her to do it too, dont want to force her. I would just love to one day have a more open relationship and see her get pleased
Lots of gently remarks etc 'I wonder if this is what sloppy seconds feels like' for example just as she going through her orgasm and eventually she reciprocated by asking if we could try another. She will now suck a guys cock to orgasm and its amazing to what her get to work.

Reactions: Durazno10
Lots of gently remarks etc 'I wonder if this is what sloppy seconds feels like' for example just as she going through her orgasm and eventually she reciprocated by asking if we could try another. She will now suck a guys cock to orgasm and its amazing to what her get to work.
That is awesome. Maybe it is harder for me because she is Hispanic and religion as well as her being taught to just be with one man gets in the way