How Do I Get Her To Get Wild Again?

Malena and I have been married 23 years and dated 5 years prior to that. She's latina, late 40s and I'm mid 50s. When we were young and dating, we did some exploration and hot stuff including several group situations. Specifically, a threesome with another woman and then two threesomes with another guy (I'm straight so focus on her) and once, me and two guys and her. But that was like 25 years and three kids ago. Our kids now are teens and we have more time and I have suggested we do some wild stuff again but she says no. I know she's self-conscious of weight she's put on but she's put it on in the right places and looks very sexy-not just to me, she turns heads. She also says "we're older now" but I don't get why that matters. Nonetheless, sometimes when we have sex, we talk about those things we did and she gets really turned on. How do I rekindle that old magic?
Arrange her an erotic massage

Our third threesome happened shortly after the second but didn't go so well. I had enjoyed our experiences so much and was eager to do it again. Malena thought I was nuts but she certainly loved the idea of getting lots of cock with my permission. When I asked about who she would want, she indicated a good friend of mine, Rob. Seemed like a good idea and we set it in motion.

He and I went out drinking one night, watched a game and then, we went to a strip club. We got pretty hot and bothered as you can imagine. That's when I told him that Malena did an amazing strip tease. He wasn't shy about saying that he imagined it would be amazing to see. So I said that she'd be willing to do it if he wanted to come over. He looked at me like I was insane but was all in favor so we went back to my apartment where Malena was waiting.

She was wearing a pj top over panty, no bra. Rob's eyes followed her around the room hungrily. She acted like she was about to go to bed and I had to "persuade" her to give Rob a lapdance and strip and she "reluctantly" agreed after we all did a round of shots. He sat on the couch and she danced between his knees slowly. Swaying side to side, unbuttoning the top. Then she reached down and took his hands and placed them on her bare breasts and squeezed. I remember him saying "oh fuck" and her giggling, staring at him in his eyes. After the top fell away, she reached down and slid the panties down off her sexy legs. When she was close, Rob leaned in and was kissing her breasts and tummy and then started to go down on her as she was on her knees straddling him on the couch.

She orgasmed like that and he then carried her into the bedroom but that's when things began to go sideways. I followed them in and Rob told me to get the fuck out. I was a offended-I was here to watch. He and I started to yell a bit. He wanted her for himself and said I didn't deserve her. He called me a "f@ggot!" for wanting to share her and watch. Malena eventually calmed me down and asked me to just wait nearby and listen.

I did but soon after, I could hear Malena screaming and yelling to me for help. Rob was super rough, hitting her really hard and calling her a whore etc. It was way beyond slapping or anything she would enjoy. I had to jump on him and break it up and he then got super angry and smashed some things in the bedroom. However, he did eventually grab his shit and leave. Malena's mouth was bleeding from one of his punches. I couldn't believe it.

That was the end of that friendship. Malena is such a gorgeous prize and he could have had her for a night but he was just too psycho. After such good experiences previously, this made us a lot more cautious and it would be a while before we would try anything with other people again.

But we did, one more time....
U should of shot him in the fucking face! Sorry that happened to u guys

Reactions: toolman2c