How do I know?

Great results so far, keep us informed. Sounds like you get your cake and eat it!
OP has been gone since last August and to be frank, I doubt seriously that this ever worked out. Most likely it was and is a disaster. They're likely divorced by now and she's back out on the street. It had "train wreck" all over it from the beginning and moving some guy in to the house and letting him have free reign is an almost certain recipe for a destroyed relationship. Of course, some couples can and do quite successfully engage in such relationships. But this was clearly NOT one of those couples!

HW

OP has been gone since last August and to be frank, I doubt seriously that this ever worked out. Most likely it was and is a disaster. They're likely divorced by now and she's back out on the street. It had "train wreck" all over it from the beginning and moving some guy in to the house and letting him have free reign is an almost certain recipe for a destroyed relationship. Of course, some couples can and do quite successfully engage in such relationships. But this was clearly NOT one of those couples!

HW
I'm sorry to hear that, I was hoping that you'd tell me it was going well. I guess being from different backgrounds there would be significant differences in the household and the fact that you were thrown into it, didn't give any time to adjust. (Straight into the deep end)

I'm sorry to hear that, I was hoping that you'd tell me it was going well. I guess being from different backgrounds there would be significant differences in the household and the fact that you were thrown into it, didn't give any time to adjust. (Straight into the deep end)
It is NOT US. We were commenting on the Original Poster of this topic.

Well if you are serious about your marital relationship then you had better decide if you want to stay married or not. Giving up a secure marriage for some guy's cock is pure stupidity. There's no other way to put it and the more you try to enjoy your life with guys outside of your marriage, the less your marriage will be satisfying or fun and you WILL end up divorced and out on the street. Find a way to include your husband in your lifestyle. Read the many threads on the "How To Start" section. In NO CASE should you continue with this other guy. Dump him NOW. You are married. You just need some side cock, not another guy to ruin your marriage. Listen, you're new here so you probably don't know this but I actually advocate for wives cheating on their husbands under certain circumstances. Under the wrong circumstances though, it will cause incredible, unnecessary pain and strife and likely ruin your life. This guy took you in and at this point, listening to your thought pattern, he made a big mistake and should really dump you back where he found you. Then you can date whomever you please. You married a secure guy who can and does take care of you .....remember the lyrics "I guess every form of refuge has it's price." "Lying Eyes", The Eagles.

Mrs Hotwife
i agree with this lady. in the end, it probably, won;t be your decision to stay married, or not.

so i told hubby everything and he said he suspected I was cheating but wasn't going to say anything. He told me he knew that he was not satisfying me in bed and that troubled him but he didn't want to lose me either. We worked out a plan with my current bf and hubby is going to rent out the apartment attached to our house to my bf and hubby is going to extend his business trips to one trip of 14 days a month so I can live with bf full time for those periods and still have sex with him when hubby is at work during the other times. There are some rules, like not going to restaurants or clubs that hubby and I go to regularly and being discreet in our local neighborhood but thats ok. Not sure if this will work but everyone seems happy with it. Bf understands that I wont be having any kids form him. Again I am not sure he will stay happy with that. Time will tell but you guys were right about coming clean. Thank you so much.
I did the same thing with my husband when it was obvious my first affair was going to lead to sex (intercourse). I sat him down, told him about the affair, and that I was NOT offering not to "work late Friday", I just couldn't do it without being honest with him. But I was still going!! It worked out very nicely by being honest and has been that way all thru our marriage. I have had multiple affairs, including a really CRAZY 3 year period where I was BBC INSANE. It worked well for us.......

By the way.....your Black Lover is NOT going to be ok with you not having his babies for long, nor are you...I can tell, I was there too!! It was on my mind from the first time I was sexual with a Black Lover. I made hubby a part of the fantasy and it wasn't long before HE was encouraging me to have a black baby!! Bring it in to your bedroom with hubby when you are sexual. He'll come around. Were it not for a condition called a "tipped uterus", we would be raising a tribe of babies all fathered by men other than my husband OBVIOUSLY.......I still hold out hope it will happen.

J (the wife)